Registering your guns in MA

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
It's been a handful of years since I purchased a gun (here in MA), but for all of my gun purchases here I was able to do that - walk in, pick out a gun, have them run a background and walk out with it same day. The biggest difference, I imagine, is the selection of new handguns to choose from.

Yeah at this point in the process it seems like the system works fine for established license holders or first time license holders buying their first gun. The system is just kinda a pain for people trying to move into the state with firearms.

That doesn’t apply south of NC. Very liberal gun laws. The problem is folks that move down south from up north bring their BS ideas with them. They won’t be happy until taxes are just as high, and laws just as restrictive as where they left. I’ve never understood the desire to be controlled. I can’t imagine not being able to walk into a gun store and walk out with a gun after the federal background check.
Kinda like Colorado?

Just remember, this is what politicians are referring to when they suggest “common sense gun laws.”

I’m fortunate to live in TN, the patron state of shooting stuff

Not sure this applies to anyone else but because of Covid they are letting you take the firearm course online for limited time. 🤷‍♂️

Back