MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Payton Manning

I think Denver is going to be kicking themselves in the ass soon..... Tebow had better numbers than Elway did his first year. What did they want, Tebow to win the Sbowl last year. This stuff is getting so stupid. Trade a career player for a guy who maybe has 2 years left if not 2 quarters. I'm having flashbacks of Dorsett. What are they going to do in a couple years when Tebows tearing chit up and Manning is nursing a broken neck, but, whatever lets play ball.

They won't care cause if Tebow is ripping chit up, it means he's in the arena league or UFL. Tebow's shelf life is approaching its expiration date in the NFL. He'll be a gimmick for a FL team for a couple years and fade into the sunset.

God Works in Mysterious Ways...

Attachments

• 420330_380195495333369_100000287662107_1444776_1394300923_n.jpg
    420330_380195495333369_100000287662107_1444776_1394300923_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 208
If they don't get any great trade prospects for Tebow they would be well served to keep him and let him learn from one of the greatest. I personally feel that he's been crucified unfairly considering his newness in the NFL. Look at Aaron Rodgers even Tony Romo. They all waited in the wings and weren't really touted as great qb's. When they finally got their chances after waiting and learning they began to shine.

I'm not sure why he is so hated. He doesn't suck. Is he great? NO but neither were the two qb's I mentioned earlier and now they are good quaterbacks and I can't help believe that he would do the same. There aren't too many that hit a homerun their first year.

I think they should keep Tebow and let him learn some from one of the greatest if not the greatest QB's in history. It would serve him well.
However I see him being traded and Jacksonville looks like the front runner. Who knows though. Maybe Alex Smith will sign with Miami and Tebow will go to SF. Only a few options for Tebow but we will see what happens. A team will be crazy to bring in Tebow as a backup. It will severely hamper the starter. Unless it is a Brady/Manning/Brees type of QB.

Unless Manning can teach him to throw, trade him.

You need a back up QB capable of finishing a game and following a game plan. They don’t want a guy that requires his “own” plays to get through a game.

Take a 4th or 5th rounder for him and move on.

Tebow to the Jets for a 4th rounder...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back