PEAX Equipment

A word to the wise is sufficient

44hunter45

So we joke about OnlyFans and such frequently on here.

Yesterday I learned my cousin got Catfished and he is in deep. He is 63. This will cost him his marriage and everything dear to him. It turns out that prior to this he was dumping TONs of money on OnlyFans sites.

Last year it was another male in my immediate family. Two guys in my family in the space of a year.

Gentleman. There is NO hot 20 year old out there who wants your body. It is a hairy eastern European and all he wants is your money. Once he has you on the hook he will fish you for what he needs to back in to your financials. He will fish you for what he needs to crack your family & friends accounts so he can get into them too.

For you idiots out there I will say it again. There is NO hot and ready twenty-something online who thinks you are the man for her. I hear these stories and I shake my head. I ask how a grown man can fall for these things. And then I hear about another guy who did. Stop it! Act your age.

That is all.

I had a friend fall for the same thing , only on Facebook . But in his defense he's had a couple of strokes and isn't all there . His son stepped in and took control of his finances after a couple checks being sent .
He would call me and tell me all about the scammer , nothing I said could convince him it was a scam . It was so sad to hear the optimism in his voice , knowing what the outcome was going to be .

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back