Payton Manning

i think its down to denver and san fran. id rather see him go to denver, but thats only because i cant stand the 9ers. either way, i wish him well. class act that manning family!

I think a sleeper in this whole deal is the Texans! They have a lot of the pieces in place for a playoff run and he'd get to beat Indy 2X a year.

He will not go to the Texans. Schaub is there and they will not drop a 5 year plus QB for one that has a couple years left. He will be going to the Titans or 49ers. I hope he lands in San Fran with those new WR and the OL there and Gore with that D, they will be SB favs for sure. If he goes to the Titans they will be the favorites in that division with the RB's and a decent D. You never know but I think he will go home so I would say that the Titans are the fav to sign him but if he only cares about super bowls then he will go to SF.

Four or five days ago I would have said that Denver was a frontrunner. I would now be very surprised if they end up with him. I'm guessing either Tennessee or San Fran.

...trade Tebow for pass protection....after all, it's just business.

I've always liked Denver...hope Manning is healthy for the entire contract and collects ALL incentives..

Maybe they'll keep Tebow for a while yet. I know I would. I'm thinking he could learn a thing or two from Mr. Manning on game management and reading a defense...

Maybe they'll keep Tebow for a while yet. I know I would. I'm thinking he could learn a thing or two from Mr. Manning on game management and reading a defense...

Unless Manning can teach him to throw, trade him.

You need a back up QB capable of finishing a game and following a game plan. They don’t want a guy that requires his “own” plays to get through a game.

Take a 4th or 5th rounder for him and move on.

tebowplucked.jpg

I think Denver is going to be kicking themselves in the ass soon..... Tebow had better numbers than Elway did his first year. What did they want, Tebow to win the Sbowl last year. This stuff is getting so stupid. Trade a career player for a guy who maybe has 2 years left if not 2 quarters. I'm having flashbacks of Dorsett. What are they going to do in a couple years when Tebows tearing chit up and Manning is nursing a broken neck, but, whatever lets play ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back