Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A word to the wise is sufficient

Idk man I have a buddy who is in the middle of a divorce (picture the biggest Shitshow you can imagine) he's telling me he randomly met someone on FB. She's 35, but she has never been married, with no kids and with a trust fund (she was hot in the pictures). Then he tells me she can't drink because of a medical condition. I was like "yah that or she has a couple and gets relaxed and her huge dick is gonna fall out of her shorts." He didn't find it the least bit funny. Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. It's hard to watch.

i guess there's just always gonna be folks destined to burn it all down no matter what.

I have a friend that at the time was I think 53 or so. A twenty something he worked with got ahold of his phone number and sent some, shall we say explicit photos. Seems she liked older dudes. He had to have a stern talk with her. Of course I had great fun teasing about it. So, it happens to older guys too. mtmuley
53 ain't old...

This thread confirms that the average age here has to be close to 50.

Nothing abnormal about a good looking 20 year old finding me attractive.

There has to be some data somewhere that shows the average breakdown of OF subscribers and their age. I'd bet the biggest contributors are boomers thinking they've fallen in love.
I've never heard of OF till now. You seem to know all about it. I bet you're full of shit.😁

for those of us under 35 it's absolutely plausible for a 20 year old hottie to find us attractive.

and yet, we seem to be the age group that doesn't fall for this stuff...
Our local news did a story on a woman that lost something like $50,000 to scammers. They gave a statistic saying that the average age of people getting scammed in the US is 38.

So apparently you don't have to be old to be stupid.

It is not just FB and OF that get guys. My 60 year old older brother just got took for his life savings. He met this guy and they became friends . 6 Months go by and this guy tells him about this great digital currency investment opportunity. He talks him into wiring his life savings to a brokerage company in Hong Kong. Was promised a 300% return on his money in 6 months. While he is waiting for his 6 months to go by this dude keeps showing him how much money he is making on his investment. The 6 months are up and they tell my brother that before they can release his money that he has to pay the taxes on the money he has made. He panics because he has no money left and now can not get his profit on the investment. He finally calls me and tells me what is going on and I tell him he got scammed big time. He keeps arguring that it was legit but he needs the money for the taxes. He didnt wise up until I told that if it was real they would just withhold the money for the taxes and send him the balance. I told him to go to the cops several times and he keeps saying he will but he won't because he is embarrassed that he let it happen. Oh and now the friend is MIA.

I knew a dude who got hit In the face with a hood that flew off a car and went thru his windshield, despite being ugly as f, he could talk mad game and had a nice corporation. Bout 5-8 million a year in business we did. He was in his late 40’s and pulled 10’s in their 20’s all the time. Interestingly enough he left his wife for an ugly one that was in to bondage and whips and chains and chit. They both found Jesus after that.

The hunting/shooting content world is littered with OF accounts. One day I saw a badass reel of a gal shooting prs, a subject that would obviously be suggested to me by the algorithms. So I followed the account not thinking much of it. Couple days later and girl in a bikini is popping up on my feed.

https://www.instagram.com/michaelkashuntingwild?igsh=N3NjMmNna3lxMm5l

Last edited:
knew a dude who got hit In the face with a hood that flew off a car and went thru his windshield, despite being ugly as f, he could talk mad game and had a nice corporation. Bout 5-8 million a year in business we did. He was in his late 40’s and pulled 10’s in their 20’s all the time.
I know a similar situation, guy has one eye. Confidence.

I know a similar situation, guy has one eye. Confidence.
Yea I mean some dudes just got it, or got money.

But 30+ y/o dudes paying some chicks monthly for pictures and video, thinking they will get somewhere, what a bunch of idiots! Lol.

I’m still trying to get my wife to keep the max and paramount channel on the Roku.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back