Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT Draw Week

It's sure going to be interesting to see the numbers later. Guess MTFWP did well by throwing that pref point choice out years ago. Someone had some good foresight on that.

I hope this isn't going to carry over an kill the odds on cow tags. My hunting partner put all his eggs in that basket to save some money this year. Last year was 60% odds in the area we are hunting and the biologist said she was going to double the amount of tags to 1000. Making it as close to a guarantee tag as possible. Not so confident about it now.

So permits aren't happening until Thursday the 20th....? Doesn't look good for today

I get that they have to audit the drawings to make sure they are accurate and fair. They also have to deal with paper applications.... but come on, 5 weeks.... It's called a click of a button. And then another click of the button to verify. I think they need some IT help.

Anybody have an update on information? Permit results going to be posted today, tomorrow, or Friday?

Cushman....Please tell me that's not the actual response you received when you called....

Man, us young guys really are spoiled! I can't imagine having to wait for the mail haha.

Seriously... snail mail would have been the worst.

Also apparently some hunt talkers were pretty internet savy back in the day, greenhorn and a couple of other guys have been hanging around the forum since I was in middle school, wonder what everything looked like on netscape navigator and god posting must have been slow with dialup...

Guess no combo tag for me if I don't draw my Colorado unit.That was my back up plan.Guess it'll be blacktail on POW now if I don't get an elk tag

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back