MT Draw Week

Deer combo drawn, can't wait to make my first big game trip west of the Mississippi!

Did somebody forget to buy an archery license?
We both bought the archer license before applying

but you applied as a party, did the party members select the same option ? there must be some reason you didn't get... I don't believe that the combos sold out....
The party was just my brother and I. I done my app he sat down immediately after me and done his same as mine.

Deer combo drawn, can't wait to make my first big game trip west of the Mississippi!
Congrats my tow buddies drew there deer combos too!

We both bought the archer license before applying

The party was just my brother and I. I done my app he sat down immediately after me and done his same as mine.

Congrats my tow buddies drew there deer combos too!

Well who knows, but I would watch to see if there are leftover big game combos, id bet you can pick one up in a few weeks if you want one.

My status still shows pending; I tried refreshing. Is there some other trick I don't know about?

Showing my general deer combo under "items held" and pending in the "draw results" area. Wonder if they sold out of deer combo's this year.

Bob, you got your permit or your combo tags? for our group all our permits are still in pending .

We got out Combo tags yes and i m assuming we will also get our first choice permits as well. Yes my "permits" are still pending, but we all got our General Combo Licences.

Big game combo for me, permit still pending. Just glad at this point seeing others have been unsuccessful. Now fingers crossed for that permit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back