‘23 Montana B tag draw

Holy chit my point strategy worked!! I drew one of the most coveted elk B tags in Montana. Now the planning starts on how to screw up somebody’s once in a lifetime bull tag while I’m shooting a cow on opening day.
You’re a brave soul to try and go out opening weekend to fill your cow tag. Much better to wait till the mule deer rut and run into everyone chasing those gray giants that come out during the rut.

You’re a brave soul to try and go out opening weekend to fill your cow tag. Much better to wait till the mule deer rut and run into everyone chasing those gray giants that come out during the rut.
Oh for sure I just enjoy the excitement of having bullets come in my direction on opening day. I plan on hunting the whole season for a cow tag like this.

Drew my archery antelope. We have lots of them at the farm and I always enjoy chasing them with a bow. Nothing else so far this year. Don’t put in for B tags as I don’t need meat since we raise our own beef and pork. Come on super goat!

Last edited:
Didn’t draw my b deer tag in R4 , or second choice R7 so there goes a doe I tried to save her

I drew with 1, sell it to ya cheap?.....
Drew combo tag already
I'm not 100% on Montana laws on this but sounds illegal. If you don't want to use your tag, I would reccomend returning it for a partial refund or donating to a disabled veteran program.

I'm not 100% on Montana laws on this but sounds illegal. If you don't want to use your tag, I would reccomend returning it for a partial refund or donating to a disabled veteran program.
Sarcasm....

Thanks though, already talked to fish and game about donating to veteran. Sounds like a good program.

No joy in Mudville. Oh well. I will be very selective in my venture for a good mule deer buck. ’Loper draw in August. Good ‘nuff! MTG

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back