‘23 Montana B tag draw

For some of us it’s all we have left, ha ha. Good luck to everyone.
I resemble that statement. Although I’m also holding out hope for the surplus/alternate list. One of my employees from NC drew BGC and it’ll be his first western big game hunt, so I’ll be in the woods late Oct regardless trying to help him.

If they issue them you should fill them. You would be an outlier from the North Dakotans I have experienced. No fault to them they were doing exactly what they were supposed to do.
I’ve had 7 tags (deer and elk) the last 2 seasons in MT I’ve fired one shot and got a decent deer . I’m not the problem . Either are the guys that fill the tags … it’s the department that issued them

I'm not holding out much hope, something like 25% odds on a cow tag.
We got a lifestyle account at work this year so seemed like a good year to throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

I'm in for the 380 muley B tag that shouldn't exist. Hopefully with 4 points I'll draw and save one doe in the unit. Although if those bastards manage to get into the fenced garden that took an entire weekend to build, one of them might just find itself on my grill accompanying the veggies that escape their wrath.

They shut down the “search hunters” feature? Is that a first or it always happens this way?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back