Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Draw Week

So I have finally seen my first resident success from a coworkers buddy. Party tag for the Breaks of all things. I saw 2 or 3 groups with those last year.

Nope. Saw the screenshot with my own eyes.

My inside scoop... If you can call the person that. Claims "tonight".

pinocchio-face.png

Nice Greenhorn! But I did see the screenshot. So some seem to have been posted. Mine not so much yet. That's the only reason I checked.

It's true. Mine updated also. No luck on deer or elk but I did draw a moose tag and a couple pronghorn tags.20170419_150522.jpg

For 2017 though. This was specifically 2017 Elk. But its OK. I got myself excited enough to finally check and had nothing for 2017. SO... Its understandable why it looks like I am the boy who cried wolf (elk in this case) at this time.

It's true. Mine updated also. No luck on deer or elk but I did draw a moose tag and a couple pronghorn tags.View attachment 69977

Nevermind. Someone made an idiot out of me and a bunch of other people on their email lists... Ill shut up till something actually happens now. Greenhorn was right. FAKE NEWS. Photoshop... BLAH BLAH... Let the name calling begin. :mad::mad:

I have an update. Now I have 2017 elk combo (released) under pending. It also has 2017 elk combo under "unsuccessful" like before. How do I interpret that?

The last few years all the results were released the same day. A few years back they released the permit results the day after the general tag results were released. Maybe they're having an issue with the draw.

Hoping we get the results THIS week lol.

I wonder how many NR's that were unsuccessful bought the preference point so they will at least be ahead in line next year? I personally haven't bought it in 5 years.

I wonder how many NR's that were unsuccessful bought the preference point so they will at least be ahead in line next year? I personally haven't bought it in 5 years.

Wait and see maybe none were unsuccessful accept for the deer combo

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back