Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

March Madness - 2012

Not bad out of nearly 300,000 entries.....

Leading the Utah State Group, leading the Hunt Talk Group....
Conveniently posted after the first game today ended, but before the result had been added to the scorecards. ;)

But, since I have to click "view all" to see where I stand, I guess I can't talk much. :eek:

UNC's Marshall breaking his wrist could crush some dreams...and brackets.

Looks like my Tar Heels are done for after the next game. Done see them winning against Kansas without Marshall. Down to our 3rd string PG. Not looking good.

Ain't dead yet in my little 25 man, $2500 betting pool but close---I did get all four of choices right that were left for Sunday's games....we only got one dude with all F4's intact---good news but bad news is I am in 5th tied with three....

I can only win six max over Thur and Fri....need them all!!

Meanwhile, over in Ladies Tourney, the selection committee certainly took no pity on what may be Coach Summit's last year or this crop of seniors who may well go down as only senior class at UT not to make a F4....UT's finish including SEC Tourney win deserved a 6 or 7, not a damn 8 seed!

With the University of Michigan as my alma mater. I cant help but feel traitorous rooting for Ohio State. But those boys can carry me to the promised land so Go Buckeyes! Except lose in the finals. Now I feel better.

Duke got smashed in round 1 win for me. My bracket is blown up loss for me. Now only if my Tar Heels can beat Kansas and then beat Ohio St. Then beat Kentucky. Wow well miracles do happen.

We are down to a three way race between Sawtooth, Marshian, and Buzz. They are the only ones who can win at this time, with the exception of Smalls who might pull it off with a Baylor upset of Kentucky. Smalls is the only one who has them knocking off Kentucky.

Other than that, the rest of us are just spectators. Good luck, guys.

Well, I do get free wings and beer at Hooters since the winner buys when we meet to give him the money......Meanwhile over in Ladys Tourney, only way I see Vols getting past Baylor is if Griner falls off her long board and breaks her leg or if she gets a hard-on from dunking and gets disqualified from womens atheletics---that gal is an awesome BB player!!

Spitz, Buzz, and Jose are now the finalists, after UNC lost to Kansas. They all have a different National Champion, so they all have a chance.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back