March Madness 2022

Hell of a game!!! Go Heels! Jumped on the bandwagon back in high school during the Lawson and Hansbrough days!

Too bad they can't play again on Monday. Who is Roy Williams going to be rooting for? Think my bracket must be 73 out of 72, definitely went down the drain right from the start.

So it looks like if Kansas wins it will be a toss up based on final score between Cort and richstex

F33B1322-F7FC-473E-A564-29AEA00FA033.png

Was going to ask here though Google takes the same question. Sometimes, I get the feeling Google has become the AI "friend" that used to be a social query between friends. Heh.

Anyhow, for those interested in the scoring methodology:

1648993251460.png

If the wording is too small, I believe you can click on the pic for full screen view.

Kansas … what a comeback! If #30 could only shoot a foul shot 😖
KU is a terrible free throw shooting team and it might cost them tonight just like in 2003 when they lost to Syracuse by 3 but only hit 12 of 30 from the line in that game.

Not sure who is going to win this game its good! But NC clearly wins award for 2 ugliest mofos: that #5 and #45 they are distractinly weird looking

KANSAS!

Shocking how the refs allowed Bacot, Manek, and McCormick et al throw shoulders to back their defenders out of the way.

Agbaji named tournament MVP, but that can’t be for his performance tonight. Barkley thought it was Braun, I say Kansas doesn’t beat either Villanova or the Tarheels without stellar play from McCormick.

Last edited:
UNC gave it away IMO. All they had to do was come out and own the pace in the second half. Instead they start throwing up (and missing!) one 3 after another. Why do that? 🤷‍♂️

KANSAS!

Agbaji named tournament MVP, but that can’t be for his performance tonight. Barkley thought it was Braun, I say Kansas doesn’t beat either Villanova or the Tarheels without stellar play from McCormick.

Agreed, Agbaji was so-so tonight and Braun only played the second half of both games consistently. Without their big they wouldn’t have been there!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back