March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Just peeked for grins and see this HuntTalk showdown spans the generations…thanks @Big Fin for giving us a place to play!

@INMT circa 2023
@JCS circa 2010
@MarvB circa 2001

Thanks @Big Fin. I’m early 40’s but have an aversion to social media. Got off Facebook in ’11 and haven’t looked back since. I’m still uncomfortable liking and posting on HT but you folk are far closer to kin than anyone, whether we agree or not.

Just checked the score and looks like my point prediction is a bust but I'll finish off with a win!

@MarvB I should’ve picked UCONN 😭 my 9 and 7 year old daughters are mad at dad!!! Helluva bracket @JCS

Reactions: JCS
@MarvB I should’ve picked UCONN 😭 my 9 and 7 year old daughters are mad at dad!!! Helluva bracket @JCS
I went back and forth with that myself but finally went with a team approach (UConn) vs Edey and Purdue. I was worried about the foul trouble halfway through! Women’s game was more entertaining to me but that’s because I’ve got three daughters and coached them for nearly 20 years! You and JCS had the most total wins though👍🏻

I went back and forth with that myself but finally went with a team approach (UConn) vs Edey and Purdue. I was worried about the foul trouble halfway through! Women’s game was more entertaining to me but that’s because I’ve got three daughters and coached them for nearly 20 years! You and JCS had the most total wins though👍🏻

0-2 for the Big10. Iowa and Purdue no bench. Caitlin and Edey all time players but can’t shoulder a championship.

Dumb luck and the "eenie meenie" method got me an 8th place finish! Pretty good considering I don't follow basketball at all! :cool: I may have to use that strategy for my NASCAR league sometime. ;)

Congrats! I thought my bracket was toast after the first couple rounds, but then the universe fell back into alignment. Classic March Madness...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back