Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

March Madness - 2012

Spitz, Buzz, and Jose are now the finalists, after UNC lost to Kansas. They all have a different National Champion, so they all have a chance.

It didn't look so good for me a week ago, now I've got my fingers crossed.

Winner gets to be camp cook on Fin's moose hunt, right? :D

We are down to a three way race between Sawtooth, Marshian, and Buzz. They are the only ones who can win at this time, with the exception of Smalls who might pull it off with a Baylor upset of Kentucky. Smalls is the only one who has them knocking off Kentucky.

Other than that, the rest of us are just spectators. Good luck, guys.

hmmmmm! nuttin like a colig edjumakashin!

Calipairi must do a wonderful job of convincing mommas and Grandmommas what a wonderful education UK will give their son in only one year....

You are right. The article I recently read said he makes no apologies for it either. He knows that the bigs are going to deplete his talent pool yearly. He can have a team of shooting stars that are gone in a season and take him to the Final Four---or he can have a team full of well educated young men who do well in the conference tournament. As a coach (not an educator) I fear we'd have made similar choices.

Look slike it could be a big 12 conference sweep in basketball this year. Go Kansas and Baylor!

Back