Hunt Talk logo thoughts

#1, without the .com. Think about all of the best and biggest logos. They are all extremely simple, and identifiable without extra noise. Nike, Oakley, Adidas, Monster Energy Drinks, Vortex, Swaro, Sitka, etc.

It's hard to remember and associate a logo with a brand or company if you can't remember exactly how to draw it after one glance. People go way overboard with cluttered logos these days. A 4 year old could draw the Nike logo, so I say leave out the ".com". Then don't ever change it.

This, with slight modification.

A logo that literally spells out the full name of the product is not really a 'logo' in my way of thinking. Or at least it not a memorable recognizable as an image might be. Sounds like that ship has sailed but a cool and memorable graphic image, that speaks to what hunt talk is all about Could be more optimal. I.e couple guys at a campfire sharing a story could be done in a simple graphic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 203
For marketing purposes number 3 would make your life easier in many ways. That being said, I am not sure any of them speak to what you are doing, which is great by the way, I hope the designers come up with something better for you in round two.

Ask 10 Hunt Talkers a question and you will get 11 answers every time. I like #1 the most. I personally like the simplistic and symmetrical look of it. I agree with some of the comments that the colors aren't my favorite. What I would do is get a sticker and some gear of whatever one you go with.

Of the available options #1 gets my vote. That being said I'm not in love with any of them from a branding/marketing standpoint. There are some talented designers in the hunting community who should knock this out of the park.

Be sure to bedazzle whichever logo you choose so those Mossback guys feel the love. Doyle loves his jeans to pack a little bling.

if your gonna change it my vote is to #1 but how about using blaze orange instead of yellow or swapping black outline blaze inside??? i think it would show up better on apparel also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back