Hunt Talk logo thoughts

Of the three choices, I like #1. However, i am not feeling it with the H T portion of the logo. What happened to the elk antler logo? I always liked that.

Like Jorgy said #3 will be most readable in a variety of applications. I imagine you would want folks to primarily see the words 'Hunt Talk' on hats, banner ads, sponsorships, etc...If that's the case #3 will give you fewer headaches down the road.

Of the three choices, I like #1. However, i am not feeling it with the H T portion of the logo. What happened to the elk antler logo? I always liked that.

Thanks. The elk antler logo was for the TV show, On Your Own Adventures.

I like No 1 but also would like to see the I's look more like an H. Why the double logo? singular would be sharp on caps etc..... more input than you are looking for!

I like #3, due to being a logo that would fit best from print to shirts to decals, etc. My only suggestion is to make the font of the actual verbage a different font (sanserif font) instead of the same style for both the symbol and verbage.

#1 is the better of the three,but I am not wild about any of them.Makes me think college fraternity,or baseball cap.I would still put a sticker on my truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back