Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunt Talk logo thoughts

I'm saddened Greenhorn's didn't make the final list.

Maybe we will hold off on deciding and the person crowned as 2014 Colorado's Sexiest Elk Hunter will get to make the final decision. There should be some value to the crown of CSEH, other than being forced to go to the Expo in Salt Lake and listen to the Mossback guys complain that they deserve a title.

Probably just me, but I think I'd change the font and/or color a touch. The "H" part looks too similar to the History Channel logo to me...

History_Channel_Logo.png

I doubt I could actually create a pic, so I'm going to try to pain it with words... ;)

I'd make the H be bigger than all the letters but the T. The T would be biggest and the horizontal line of the T would be the crossbar of the H. Kinda, sorta, like...

HuntTalk.com

Where the H and T would be positioned as I mentioned above and would be stylized to look like a livestock brand. If you kept the H & T the same size, the words Hunt and Talk could be offset to make the T become the cross bar of the H. The stylized HT brand would be the most basic logo for the website.

Something like the attachment only better done.

Just my 2 pennies worth...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
#2 is hard to appreciate after looking at the other options. Too much of a columnar look for my likes anyway. #1 and then #3 for my eye.

Hard to pick a favorite out of them because I'm not a fan of any. I think something along the lines of 1_pointer's idea is much better than the HT vertical in the middle.

I'm voting for #3. Most eye catching and the Hunt Talk portion is still large enough to read on stickers etc.

I like the first choice....

Also Like the idea 1_pointer had... with the line going through both letters looking like an arrow... possibly...

..stick man gif here.

To be specific, I like the brand recognition and flow of the HuntHTTalk.com #1...My eye takes the whole thing in instantly...and the .com contemporizes.

.... cognizes quickly just enough info for my impatient attention span.

I always liked the original compass design. It embodied the whole on your own hunting deal. With that being said of the options given #1 is my favorite.

I like #2 the best followed by #1. however, the color is a little hard to swallow. Would prefer maybe an Orange or Green.

Not one to ask.
I like you, what your about, DIY, public land and good people. I will click on your logo and link to see amazing hunts, righteous hunters, jab at some e-friends who I have never met but will, read some awesome stories, post a picture once in a while and find out when your show is going to be on?, so just make sure you and the Mrs. like it a lot as that is what matters and you are already hugely successful.
Re-branding is fun.

All good stuff so far. Here are the instructions given the designers.

1. Simple.
  2. Even more simple.
  3. Even more simple than that.
  4. Distinct enough that over time, the logo can identify the HT brand without the text being present.
  5. Works well in digital, print, embroidery, decals, etc.
  6. Bold enough to stand out, but not overbearing.
  7. Can be adapted to other platforms we are working on for the Hunt Talk brand.

Those will continue to be the criteria. Appreciate all comments.

???????? Sorry, I'm too dumb to know what team might be close.

For some reason the Michigan Wolverines logo was the first thing that popped into my mind. It doesn't put the thought of hunting in my head, but the enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPN
Back