Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talk logo thoughts

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Since Hunt Talk is growing, and when the TV show starts up next week, it will ramp up even more, it is time to get on the ball with making Hunt Talk a true brand that is recognizable when you see it.

Here are the three finalists from a lot of work and consideration. Too many were considered to show you all the ones that did not make the cut.

Any preferences as it relates to the logo itself, how well it will work on SWAG, etc?

I like them all about equally. Just depends upon the use and application, as to which one I would prefer. Maybe you guys can help solve my quandary. The experts in such things will have a lot of sway, but I'm pretty bull headed when it comes to these decisions. You guys will probably sway me more than the experts.

HT v1.jpg

HT v2.jpg

HT v3.jpg

In the next six months, we are hoping to have budget to take this thing "mobile" and do some other upgrades. A few other ideas are also being kicked around that would improve things around here. This is one of many small projects to get crossed off my list before I hit the road this fall.

Any preferences on V1, 2, or 3? Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

# 1 for me as well. I read better laterally than vertically. Call me crazy, but it # 1 and 2 had a quicker visual impact than number 3. Number 2 is clunky, #1 is clean and classy.

I'm struggling with the "HT" portion of the logo from a visual and marketing standpoint, Randy. Looks like two capital "I"'s fronted by a "T". Doesn't really grab my eye. That said, I think option #1 is the best and will look best on hats and other gear.
-Cody

They all look good. Was a certain college football/baseball hat logo the inspiration??

???????? Sorry, I'm too dumb

Naww...just being a college baseball fan, it is what it reminded me of. Similar style, that's all. You put one of those logos on a ball cap and I would wear it! ;)

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back