Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bourbon

I want to thank you all for your posts. There is definitely some others that I will try. Have had Pappys for the price I still think Buffalo Trace is a better bang for the buck.

If I have to drink Bourbon, I prefer Woodford Single Cask. It's a little more expensive, and definitely not sloshing whiskey but Sippin' Whiskey. Given my druthers, I'd druther drink Glenmorangie LaSanta single malt scotch..

Love the Willies Distillery stuff - if I’m buying a spendy bottle of brown that’s probably going to be it. I know one thing - that Wyoming whiskey is absolutely disgusting (hope the owner isn’t a HT member!)

As far as cheap goes, famous grouse has been a go to for years. Much prefer it over something like Evan Williams/jack daniels/ etc...

Prairie bourbon by high west distillery out of Utah is the stuff. Plus they donate portion of every sale to the American Prairie Reserve. To top it they have a picture of a pronghorn on the bottle. That’s just winning all the way around.

Prairie bourbon by high west distillery out of Utah is the stuff. Plus they donate portion of every sale to the American Prairie Reserve. To top it they have a picture of a pronghorn on the bottle. That’s just winning all the way around.

I like this stuff. I did not know about the donation to the American Prairie Reserve. I think that I have a new regular whiskey that I am getting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back