Caribou Gear Tarp

From Brews to Bourbons: Drinks to Avoid.

As a kid, my great grandmother would play rummy with me. "Na Zdrowie!" and down the chute another shot glass of Southern Comfort. Haha! She did not let me win for sake of ole Southern! Haha!
We used to pass a bottle of SC around and everyone had to drink to the next letter.
southern-comfort-liqueur-2GJJFBA.jpg

This crap tastes worse than generic carb cleaner from the local auto parts store.
I'm not a Bourbon connoisseur, but this stuff is exceptionally offensive tasting. View attachment 286365
Around here you would think this crap was the greatest thing ever. But in reality it was just the scarcity...you had to go to KY to buy it.

A friend recommended this stuff. Apparently it used to be good years ago, and the company started cutting costs (and corners). It was less than average for twice the price.

WdwJn.jpg

damn a buddy just dropped way too much on a bottle.

I couldn't believe it. It was $65, on SALE. You know how you expect a bit of smoothness and character, particularly after it was recommended. It was really disappointing.

We had a little gathering yesterday. 40 some people at a BBQ/potluck to celebrate 3 birthdays and a graduation.

Someone brought this stuff. I had heard of it but never tried it before. The name of the individual who brought it is being withheld pending further investigation into "WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WAS THINKING" I raised her better than that, I swear I did.

white claw.jpg

We had a little gathering yesterday. 40 some people at a BBQ/potluck to celebrate 3 birthdays and a graduation.

Someone brought this stuff. I had heard of it but never tried it before. The name of the individual who brought it is being withheld pending further investigation into "WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WAS THINKING" I raised her better than that, I swear I did.

View attachment 286730
If you’re going seltzer, go with a High Noon. Best I’ve found yet. White claw is ass.

Drank a lot of natty ice as a young man. Last summer we were up at Flathead lake and I got a wild hair, and I had a tough time finishing it.

Getting soft both figuratively and literally

View attachment 286390
Used to Natural Ice/Natural Light outta high school and play chess and to make it even better South Park was involved one fine evening. We were classy drunks lmao.

Last edited:
I learned, long before I knew it was different stuff in those bottles the cowboys drank, that Martini and Rossi dry vermouth tastes horrible neat!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back