Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

From Brews to Bourbons: Drinks to Avoid.

My BIL returned from a trip to Glacier NP 15 years ago, brought back Moose drool and some trout beer. "Best" beer he ever drank. I never finished the moose drool I opened, and never even tried the trout piss.
Pretty much all local beer in MT sucks IMO....

Have you been to bingo night? Some of them old ladies playing 7 cards at a time gets real intense. They don’t mess around.
As a kid, my great grandmother would play rummy with me. "Na Zdrowie!" and down the chute another shot glass of Southern Comfort. Haha! She did not let me win for sake of ole Southern! Haha!

What is the weird millennial obsession with peanut butter where it doesn’t belong? I was in Total Wine yesterday and counted no less than a dozen whiskeys and beers with peanut butter in the name. There’s this trendy hipster burger place by my house that has peanut butter cheeseburgers.

Gross.

rebelling against the Gen Zers’ nut allergies

I believe this is what you are thinking. Makes glittery puke!

My buddy Ben was an animal in college. We all were, but he was next level. For two years, we never could get him to puke or even piss his pants.

Then one night, in South Padre Texas… a bottle of Goldie, a beer bong, and the stars all aligned. We had finally climbed our Everest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back