From Brews to Bourbons: Drinks to Avoid.

The only things that need adulterated by pumpkin spice are cheesecake and pumpkin pie.
I’ve made homemade pumpkin ice cream several times that everyone seems to like. Also had a salsa once at a Caribbean joint with pumpkin that was also quite tasty.

Q: Why is Halloween a West Virginian’s favorite holiday?
A: Because they get to pump kin! 😝
I was born there, so can make WVa funnies…

Gin and tonics seem to basically give me an immediate headache lately. No idea what brought that on. Sucks because I really like them

Drank a lot of natty ice as a young man. Last summer we were up at Flathead lake and I got a wild hair, and I had a tough time finishing it.

Getting soft both figuratively and literally

7B2C845D-9291-4359-853A-F6EE2454667E.jpeg

Dad said not to drink anything except water that was clear or that comes in a green bottle. But I never paid good enough attention to his preachin to do me any good.

Not sure how the heck I placed this post in a thread labeled, "Kegs n eggs People like to drink at the airport" - I swear I didn't drink the nappy grapefruit beer! :)

The beers that remain from our last run home to MT... Moose Drool is okay the other three I've not tried.
Wife enjoys bringing home micros she comes across such as that grapefruit whatever beer on the right... That will become some "beer" the fridge holds as a time capsule...

I'm stunned at the naysayers for Cold Smoke! Of stouts, that is my baby. I dig Cold Smoke... So long as it's nice and cold.

The Yellow jackets are my casual... That and PBers.

Fridge dump! (j/K) . This post is more for chits n grins... Heck this thread is packaged chits n grins - Haha!

IMG_20230801_150819338_HDR.jpg

EDIT: This fridge will DRASTICALLY "correct itself" upon my wife's return from her vacation. The bachelor fridge no mas. Until then, simplicity at its finest! Seltzers, sandwiches one shelf, Pizza and snack on another, and beer / snacks on the other.

Last edited:
So is my wife. Always fun to get the eye roll when we ask for gluten free options for her when we’re eating out. Not much funner to cook at home 🤣
Our daughter was diagnosed at 9 months, in 1992. So we have been dealing with it for a long time. I was diagnosed in 2006, son in 2009, my Dad in2010. Lots of fun when we gather for family meals. Food has become a lot better since 1992 let me tell you.

I can't hardly choke down any of the craft beers, Natty Light or Old Milwaukee taste better to me. Good old fashioned American beers, thanks.
On the other hand .... with exception of the real sweet stuff, there are not too many liquors I don't enjoy.

Gin and tonics seem to basically give me an immediate headache lately. No idea what brought that on. Sucks because I really like them
Try a different gin, certain ones are immediately regrettable but I've had good luck with Hendricks and Fords.

I pretty much can't do anything IPA. It tasted like pine cones and hair spray to me. I'm susrprised to see some hate for Moose Drool though.

As my friend @Southern Elk says, Curs Liiite, 2 at a time, and keep em comin.

I pretty much can't do anything IPA. It tasted like pine cones and hair spray to me. I'm susrprised to see some hate for Moose Drool though.

As my friend @Southern Elk says, Curs Liiite, 2 at a time, and keep em comin.
More surprising than Moose Drool is the fact that multiple people have said Cold Smoke, which is my favorite. I better not hear someone say Shiner sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back