Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Peanut Butter.

Robert N

Ok, it’s time to nut up shut up.

What’s your favorite peanut butter? I’ve got Jif and Skippy extra crunchy in the cabinet but cannot quite believer I’ve found “The One”.

What say You!

Nastiest food on earth!! I’m a weirdo I guess and have always hated peanut butter. my wife and kids are peanut butter connoisseurs, sometimes I have to go outside to get fresh air if they’re having that vile concoction, but they seem to prefer Jif. 🤢

I had been a Laura Scudder crunchy guy.
But they were out and I tried some Jif crunchy and it's pretty good.
I like the fresh ground stuff the best.

Any I don't like goes on a rodent trap.

Jif - I can do smooth or crunchy

I love peanut butter with honey but I don’t want that premixed stuff, I want good local honey added at my discretion

Natural grocers house ground peanut butter is where it’s at. Only ingredient is peanuts! I’ll post up some pics from my hunt next week
Adem's is pretty good. Made of nothing but peanuts. I don't like the name brands with all that sugar and vegetable oil and other crap added, unless it's for making peanut butter cookies, then it's OK.

if it's gonna be a modern processed peanut butter that's contributing to the childhood obesity and diabetes epidemic it's gotta be jif.

though my favorite is the kroger nautral creamy. just roasted peanuts and salt.

the kirkland natural is solid too. just peanuts and sea salt. but for some reason i prefer the kroger natural, probably cause that's what my parents bought.

Anything that’s just peanuts and salt. No sugar. No palm oil. Just peanuts and salt.

It’s a hell of a lot harder to find than you might think.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back