Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bourbon

Maker's Mark fan here.

View attachment 83074

I knew you were a man of good taste! that is my choice as well, although there is a distillery outside of West Glacier that makes a very good sipping whiskey, I forget the name, but it should have been good at $50 a fifth!

To the OP, buffalo trace is good as well. depending on where you are located you should try Orphan girl from Butte as well.

Last edited:
Lope Hunter you had me shootin' cheap bourbon and beer chaser out my nose!Hidin' out in the man cave.My sister and her 2 twin boys,"The Manglers" are lurking here abouts.Self medication on my birthday celebration!:hump:

Garrison Brothers Texas Straight Small Batch and I have a bottle of their Balmorhea waiting for me in Texas.

I'm a budget drinker. For the money, Old Weller Antique 107 is hard to beat. Knob Creek and Woodford Reserve round off my top 3. Honorable mention is Evan Williams Black label, which I think holds its own with bourbons twice the price and it's cheap enough for mixing and cooking.

Maker's for an everyday, casual bourbon. Woodford's & Basil Hayden's for a more formal bourbon.

Jameson Black is my favorite. I have tried the aged versions and still like the black. I normally like Scotch. Dewars for years. Now just any cheap scotch. I get the same enjoyment. With our family reunion at the Ruidoso All American Quarterhorse trials, I tend to buy one of old brothers several single malt scotches. He doesn't care about the brand.

Hell, I drink red wine.

Lets see some pics of what you all have in your cabinet. Lets see who is the professional bourbon connoisseurs are!

Makers & Woodford on occasion but Crown Reserve & TX blended whiskies are in the cabinet.

Buffalo Trace good, Rebecca Creek, Makers, Woodford all good choices
If u cane afford it; I can’t, my brother got me a bottle once, the best I’ve ever had is
Pappy Van Winkle; unbelievable!!!!

My palate and budget are not as refined as most of you.
MY drink of choice is just plain old Jack Daniels and Pepsi. My kid bought me a bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels and said "this is for special occasions" .
In my book, if we're elk hunting it is a special occasion. :hump:

I like a lot of different ones.

Makers is my go to.
Basil Haydens
Four Rose Single Barrel
Evan Williams single barrel
Knob Creak 12 year is real good but pricey

Gotten into Ryes lately

Iowa Legendary Rye
Pendeltons

I love bourbon. Too many to list. Some of my favorites are below.

IMG_4297.JPG

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4300.JPG

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4304.JPG

IMG_4305.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4298.JPG
    IMG_4298.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
CG,Do you have a room to rent?I don't think the old lady will miss me...Much ... .dirtclod Az.

Back