Montana Mountain Goat

Amazing hunt, thanks so much for letting us follow along online. What awesome country!

Congratulations, Randy. Beast of a billy. I hope your health allows you to take advantage of the stack of tags still in your pocket.

This is an amazing read having now seen the area where the hunt took place. What a huge amount of dedication and work went into getting this animal. Randy definitely earned this one. I can't wait to see the show.

Great job Randy, little late on my congrats due to pouring through 5,275 new posts. Great support crew as well, I haven't had the pleasure to meet Fin & Co., but can attest to your accolades for Gerald & Ross, great job guys, well done!

This is the kind of hunt I'm dreaming of going on someday - great scenery, great friends, and a great goat! Congrats, thanks for taking us along!

Awesome goat! Awesome story!
Great hunt with great friends...Congrats to Randy and all involved.

It's getting close. guys. Tune in for this goat hunt episode, next Wednesday, July 1st at 9:30pm on Sportsman Channel.

It is really good. Really good. I might be biased :rolleyes:. I think the story is as compelling as the location and the species. Thanks Randy, Ross, Gerald, and Loren.

And while you are at it, go to the Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance and see what they are doing for the cause of Mountain Goat conservation. https://goatalliance.org/

Looked and can't find it on sportsmen channel at that day and time. I def wana watch it tho, will keep looking to make sure it gets recorded.

Will there be any other way to watch this episode? Charter billings Cable provider dumped sportsmens channel so I dumped them.

Will there be any other way to watch this episode? Charter billings Cable provider dumped sportsmens channel so I dumped them.

Yup. Starting this season, you will be able to download these episodes the following day. Full details to follow next week.

Yup. Starting this season, you will be able to download these episodes the following day. Full details to follow next week.

Where've you been the last couple of weeks with this information. I've had Direct TV out to my house 4 times trying to get set up for the season. My dog now thinks a certain four letter F word is a command when dealing with those jokers.

Randy, this a hunt i really want to see, so can i download it in the UK?
Cheers
Richard

Yup. And if you do, please share to all your hunting friends, that these episodes, plus all of our old episodes, can be downloaded.

As further incentive, for every $9.99 spent on downloads, or on any purchases with us, you get your name in the drawing for the "Win a Hunt with Randy" sweepstakes.

Next week is when details of everything will be available. New episodes on TV, new website, downloads, podcast, new FB page, new sweepstakes, and probably a few things I've forgotten.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back