MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

Oak

Expert
The 2024 raffles are live here!

The 2024 raffles are finally available at the link above. We of course have the Colorado statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffle licenses again.

There are a few new changes this year. We are offering 12x42 NL Pure in the Swarovski raffles. There are 300 tickets sold for each one, then we start a new raffle.

Kevin Weaver, who built our raffle rifles for us for nearly 20 years has retired. This year we have two sweet rifles from a couple of gun builders you probably know.

The first rifle was built by Van Franke at Plains Precision Firearms. It's a 6.5 PRC, and its a shooter! I think it weighs about 6.7 pounds all in.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg
3.jpg
4.jpg

The second rifle is a 7mm PRC and was built by Fritz Ahlquist at Black Canyon Customs. What a great looking rifle.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you have any questions, please don't ask. Just buy tickets. ;)

*Thank you to @Big Fin for letting me use his platform to promote the raffles.

Not able to add tickets to cart. It says there are not enough.
There are a few people experiencing this issue with sheep tickets, while most orders with sheep tickets are being processed normally. I'm troubleshooting now.

Excited for this time of year again! I’ve won some smaller stuff but maybe this will be my year!

For the binoculars it says " #2 Swarovski", did you already sell 300 tickets, completing the first bino raffle?

For the binoculars it says " #2 Swarovski", did you already sell 300 tickets, completing the first bino raffle?
We printed physical tickets for #1 in its entirety to sell at the shows we attend and started online sales with #2.

And before anyone asks, the reason the rifles show fewer than 650 tickets available is because we sold tickets at 2 shows before beginning online sales, and set the online ticket inventory appropriately.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back