PEAX Equipment

Montana Mountain Goat

So let me make sure I've got the gear hauling broke down right-

In Gerald's pack we've got a .308, a .270, a wall tent, our cots, knives, gamebags, camera gear, spotting scope, and a couple bottle of Olde English 40's to pour out in honor of Ross on top of the hill.

Fin's got the .7mm-08 and my food supply for the week (I learned quickly this spring not to trust good in arm's reach of Gerald).

Camera crew's packing goat pieces, and I'm goat killin'.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Coming to VHS and Betamax in 2015!!
Ross, I didn't know you and Cushman were coming along!

In Gerald's pack we've got a .308, a .270, a wall tent, our cots, knives, gamebags, camera gear, spotting scope, and a couple bottle of Olde English 40's to pour out in honor of Ross on top of the hill.
Pillows Randy. I never camp without my memory foam pillow. Just make sure you don't bring too many shells for the rifles. They are heavy.

Ross, I didn't know you and Cushman were coming along!

Pillows Randy. I never camp without my memory foam pillow. Just make sure you don't bring too many shells for the rifles. They are heavy.

When you're as good as me you only bring one per tag.

Ross- I've been trying to think of how to respond to that since you posted it. There's no words...

Looks like we waited too late for hair, I wussed out this weekend and left the goats alone in their winter wonderland.

Looks like we waited too late for hair, I wussed out this weekend and left the goats alone in their winter wonderland.

Good call. From my house, I cannot see the one-mile to the Gallatin Face. Almost zero visibility. Raining like crazy. Cold and nasty. Goat weather.

il_570xN.491116766_rsep.jpg

Ross, despite the devastating news that you won't be coming along we have found another Sherpa to take your place.

Attachments

• blrbv.jpg
    blrbv.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 809
Apparently the news hasn't quite made it past the bitterroot valley. I will be joining you again, thanks to a fortunately timed budget shortfall. I have been doing jumping jacks non-stop since I booked my ticket this afternoon.

Apparently the news hasn't quite made it past the bitterroot valley. I will be joining you again, thanks to a fortunately timed budget shortfall. I have been doing jumping jacks non-stop since I booked my ticket this afternoon
After going through all that work to make than cartoon.... Guess I should have checked my email. After I posted that I found that I had an email from Randy filling me in. GAME ON indeed!
Not sure how I'm going to break it to the World's Most Interesting Man his services are no longer needed.

Attachments

• blt6y.jpg
    blt6y.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 734
Apparently the news hasn't quite made it past the bitterroot valley. I will be joining you again, thanks to a fortunately timed budget shortfall. I have been doing jumping jacks non-stop since I booked my ticket this afternoon.

Based on past history (HT Hunt 2014) with some of these guys.....I'd say the Goats are in trouble! Take care of business Randy! Gerald I'm sure you'll have plenty of great updates for us. Load Ross's pack heavy his legs are the size of Gerald's & my torso together. Enjoy boys, wish I was tagging along!

Wish I could join you guys, instead I am stuck here in Upstate New York for the next few weeks.:mad:

Good luck up there!

Based on past history (HT Hunt 2014) with some of these guys.....I'd say the Goats are in trouble! Take care of business Randy! Gerald I'm sure you'll have plenty of great updates for us. Load Ross's pack heavy his legs are the size of Gerald's & my torso together. Enjoy boys, wish I was tagging along!

Ditto!

Sounds like a great adventure!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back