Would you still hunt with....

Would you hunt with someone with a hunting Violation ?

• Yes, It doesn't matter if he/she has taken game out of season or multiple animals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they haven't been convicted.

• As long as it wasn't serious.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not answering your dumb Questions.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, not even if it was because he punched the wrong date on his tag.

• Total voters
I don't know about what it tells her, but it tells me that you have a red 4-wheeler with a yellow toolbox on the front, and NeMont has a brown flannel shirt and you might want to feed him because he looks hungry! Thats what I see, don't know about anybody else.:D:D

Not me or Nemont, but I bet those fellas are way cooler than you. :D

I thought we were getting along so well, I do agree with you on a few things but ya bid your place on here and see how much you can make.
I will start the bidding with a $1000, and bottle of pendelton and me in my bib overalls with nothing on underneath.

Hey, Blue Yummies...
Even tho you are a Bozemanite. I kinda like you. My sister, on the other hand, was not interested. $1000 would cover the cost of the fencing materials I had to buy to replace the 3 gates, the mile of fence that was tore down and the extra wages for the people that we had to hire to come help us re-sort all of the replacement heifers (still on the cow) from all of the sale steers (still on the cow) the night before we shipped them. This didn't even take into consideration the pounds that the steers lost getting sorted again and mismothered and moved the night before shipping. Good thing we did it horseback. Who knows how much weight they would have lost if any of the posters on here had helped with their precious 4-Wheelers. Oh, just to backtrack, this was referring to my earlier comments on hunters that asked to hunt and were told NOT to hunt in those specific pastures, did anyway and then just didn't bother to shut the damn gates!

But hell, they do own all of the wild game, I am pretty sure that the guys that hunted that day, showed me a bill of sale from the State of Montana for the herd of 50+ antelope that they ran through the mile of fence trying to run them down with their trusty pickup truck!

Blue Yummies, we found out a lot of information from Outfitters listed on the MOGA website this past week. Interesting information. If you can sober up and get out of the pool, you might check it out. Have you ever had a "hop, skip, go-naked" ?

Not me or Nemont, but I bet those fellas are way cooler than you. :D

Is that all the better you can do? You have to admit that there is a slight resemblence to you and that guy driving!

Blue Yummies......Which do you think is who? I am going with the fact that the girlfreind is riding the plow.

Lawnboy........I am with you!

You know the difference between a Lunatic and a Pscho??

The lunatic will beat you to death with a dildo
The pshco will do it while wearing a bugs bunny outfit

Do you like my bibs?

Attachments

• bibs.jpg
    bibs.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 111
I agree with Jose.. Without knowing what you have it's hard to make a solid oufitter recommendation. As you know, they aren't all the same. cowboymama.. what does this pictures tell you? What about the people in it? :D
n1639997451_44817_5440.jpg

Greenhorn,

Sorry for the delay. This picture tells me that there is a guy driving a four-wheeler pulling another guy and they appear to be farming. It tells me nothing about the people in it! :D What does it tell you, Greenhorn?

$1000 would cover the cost of the fencing materials I had to buy to replace the 3 gates, the mile of fence that was tore down and the extra wages for the people that we had to hire to come help us re-sort all of the replacement heifers (still on the cow) from all of the sale steers (still on the cow) the night before we shipped them. This didn't even take into consideration the pounds that the steers lost getting sorted again and mismothered and moved the night before shipping. Good thing we did it horseback. Who knows how much weight they would have lost if any of the posters on here had helped with their precious 4-Wheelers. Oh, just to backtrack, this was referring to my earlier comments on hunters that asked to hunt and were told NOT to hunt in those specific pastures, did anyway and then just didn't bother to shut the damn gates!

But hell, they do own all of the wild game, I am pretty sure that the guys that hunted that day, showed me a bill of sale from the State of Montana for the herd of 50+ antelope that they ran through the mile of fence trying to run them down with their trusty pickup truck!

Imaginationland.

It tells me an Amish farmer sub-contracted his plowing to two Nascar fans.

I am not sure but I don't think that Greenie has gotten the correct response to his picture that carries a hidden message, but the attempts at trying to figure it out are comical!:D:D:D

How about you do this???

Tell us how big the place is you are wanting to lease, the type of hunting, trophy quality, etc...

And we will see if we can come up with a Hunttalk.com bid for the hunting rights? Instead of leasing to an Outfitter, you can lease to a collective group of all your friends from Hunttalk.

Jose,

I have friends on Hunttalk? :eek:

I have an even better idea. If my FRIENDS:eek: on hunttalk have some money that they could use to bid for leasing rights to my ranch why don't they take that money and collectively buy their own ranch and they could hunt to their hearts content! They could also pay the taxes on the ranch, they could pay for the upkeep of the ranch, they could hire someone to run it for them :D and then everything would be right in the world.

After all, I wanted a ranch, so I bought it. Hmmm, you guys want a place to hunt YOUR game animals, you could buy it! If you need the name of some reputable realtors, let me know, but without knowing what you have, I may have a hard time making a recommendation. :)

Maybe I could come hunt on your "HUNTTALK RANCH"?
Oh, I forgot, I don't hunt, the only thing I have ever hunted and killed was a Boone and Crockett Porcupine by using the "spot and stalk" technique. Thanks for the idea!

Imaginationland.

That was clever! That must have been where you had that picture of you and NEMONT taken.

Which paragraph were you referring to as IMAGINATIONLAND? You need to be more specific, I have a hard time following you. When you get done riding your Hotwheels around, get back on here and explain this to me.:confused:

A rancher that doesn't have or use a 4 wheeler to help operate (in some fashion) their ranch is nuts. It's like a framer not using a nail gun and only a hammer. The ranchers I know well in central Montana use both. The horses for sorting and searching coulees and the wheelers to check the far remote flat areas. I highly doubt that you don't have a 4 wheeler on your ranch that is used to help spray weeds, check cows, water, ect...

CBM,

I think it is this entire paragraph where you tell a pretty tall tale about antelope ripping down a mile of fence. If that were true then you either need to lay off the booze while you are building fence or hire a competent person to fence for you. 50 antelope cannot take down a mile of fence ever.

Originally Posted by cowboymama
$1000 would cover the cost of the fencing materials I had to buy to replace the 3 gates, the mile of fence that was tore down and the extra wages for the people that we had to hire to come help us re-sort all of the replacement heifers (still on the cow) from all of the sale steers (still on the cow) the night before we shipped them. This didn't even take into consideration the pounds that the steers lost getting sorted again and mismothered and moved the night before shipping. Good thing we did it horseback. Who knows how much weight they would have lost if any of the posters on here had helped with their precious 4-Wheelers. Oh, just to backtrack, this was referring to my earlier comments on hunters that asked to hunt and were told NOT to hunt in those specific pastures, did anyway and then just didn't bother to shut the damn gates!

I understand you dislike hunters but why continue the charade? You have been asked to discuss a lease to hunttalkers, obviously you would rather make up more bad stories about all hunters who trespass.

All you have to do to find a knowledeable source of information regarding outfitting is roll over in bed and ask your husband. Then you can help him book the hunters that keep showing up on your door expecting you to be their outfitter, it will no longer be a surprise to you.

You don't have to make up anymore nonsense stories about how bad hunters are and they are all a nuisance and all of them just run herds of antelope through miles of fence. You can just sit back and enjoy being the outfitter you are on the place you bought. Nothing is wrong with that at all. Also you may wish to get on the MOGA forums and other more Outfitter friendly places on the web where you can make up stories about how bad the public hunters are and how only ranchers work hard and all the chit you have been spewing since you came on here.

Nemont

Jose,

I have friends on Hunttalk? :eek:

I have an even better idea. If my FRIENDS:eek: on hunttalk have some money that they could use to bid for leasing rights to my ranch why don't they take that money and collectively buy their own ranch and they could hunt to their hearts content! They could also pay the taxes on the ranch, they could pay for the upkeep of the ranch, they could hire someone to run it for them :D and then everything would be right in the world.

After all, I wanted a ranch, so I bought it. Hmmm, you guys want a place to hunt YOUR game animals, you could buy it! If you need the name of some reputable realtors, let me know, but without knowing what you have, I may have a hard time making a recommendation. :)

Maybe I could come hunt on your "HUNTTALK RANCH"?
Oh, I forgot, I don't hunt, the only thing I have ever hunted and killed was a Boone and Crockett Porcupine by using the "spot and stalk" technique. Thanks for the idea!

I rest my case on who is being completely dishonest about their ranch and their intentions.

Nemont

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back