Caribou Gear

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

I’m trying to remember if Jimmy has finished a race in this new car…. I’m routing for him, I wish he would figure it out and pull out a couple of top 10’s but he’s struggled so far

He sure could drive a car, but I think he's sort of like Mikey Waltrip after he left full-time racing. I think there was only one race that he DIDN'T get in a wreck.

Don't you guys worry, last year was a fluke finishing last after wreaking. Jimmie owns Charlotte, he will rebound and dominate!

Opening odds of winning for Johnson are 500-1.

Hamlin is 6-1. 2nd best behind Larson.

Hope no one on my team gets caught up in their mess this weekend. 😁
Yeah, I don't know if it's really over or not. Even with the fine and having people sitting out races Little Ricky got screwed out of a chance for a million bucks at the very beginning of the race for doing nothing that deserved it. Will he be professional? Will he pounce if he gets a chance? Like Mr. Owl said, "Let's find out!".

Yeah, I don't know if it's really over or not. Even with the fine and having people sitting out races Little Ricky got screwed out of a chance for a million bucks at the very beginning of the race for doing nothing that deserved it. Will he be professional? Will he pounce if he gets a chance? Like Mr. Owl said, "Let's find out!".
I hope they qualify 21st and 22nd, and wreck the back half of the field on lap 1!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back