Yeti GOBOX Collection

Would you still hunt with....

Would you hunt with someone with a hunting Violation ?

• Yes, It doesn't matter if he/she has taken game out of season or multiple animals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they haven't been convicted.

• As long as it wasn't serious.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not answering your dumb Questions.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, not even if it was because he punched the wrong date on his tag.

• Total voters
NeMont, to back up her story on the antelope and the CB's and the pickup's and tearing down the fence..........it really did happen and they did F$^# up the fence pretty bad. They not only ran them through one spot but kept after them until they had run them through numerous places and did raise some serious havec. Only one showed up in the yard asking permission and little did we know that there were 2 more vehicles in the party. Permission was given, (now read that again "Permission was given") to a truck load of total strangers and that is what the result was. Now again NeMont, for about the third time, I am not putting anyone on this site into that category because you are all better than that, but.....this is what landowners have to deal with all fall and that is why landowners look forward to the sun going down on the last day of hunting season like kids look forward to Christmas day.

Nut.....does the "time out chair" have cup holders and a place to put your feet up?

NeMont, Greenie....The answer to your question is "Yes", "Africa Hot"!!

So you are telling that 50 head of antelope tore down an entire mile of fence? Tell you what I will load up a couple of those dreaded 4 wheelers and come on out and fence for free, I will bring my son and another friend who likes to hunt. You buy the material and we will build you a fence that 50 head of antelope won't destroy an entire mile of it. Even if they are chased by pickups.

Apparently you guys don't look forward to making more money by leasing to high quality hunters who respect your property and instead perfer to continue the outfitting deal.

So these guys who stampeded the antelope herd had permission to be on you land? Did you call the sheriff or the FWP? Chasing game animals with vehicles and using two way radio's to coordinate a hunt are illegal activities. If you didn't take those steps to protect your property, stop illegal activity on your property and make those who perpertrated the crime pay, I would ask why? If you private property is so sacred why wouldn't you take the time to protect it? Unless.........

Nemont

Tell you what I will load up a couple of those dreaded 4 wheelers and come on out and fence for free, I will bring my son and another friend who likes to hunt. You buy the material and we will build you a fence that 50 head of antelope who destroy an entire mile of it. Even if they are chased by pickups.

Apparently you guys don't look forward to making more money by leasing to high quality hunters who respect your property and instead perfer to continue the outfitting deal.

So these guys who stampeded the antelope herd had permission to be on you land? Did you call the sheriff or the FWP? Chasing game animals with vehicles and using two way radio's to coordinate a hunt are illegal activities. If you didn't take those steps to protect your property, stop illegal activity on your property and make those who perpertrated the crime pay, I would ask why? If you private property is so sacred why wouldn't you take the time to protect it? Unless........
Nemont

I wouldn't throw too many of those offers around or you might get taken up on them.

The hunters had permission, yes. What they did was illegal, yes. How the hell were we supposed to take the time to protect it when we were trying to ship that morning? Call the semis and tell them not today cause I have antelope hunters tearing my ground up?

NEMONT, you little stinker you! I didn't realize you had a video out! Did you really think we wouldn't be able to find it, just because it was on youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lrKhmx2WU

Thanks I must of misplaced that.

I found a pic of you and Big Shooter partying down on the one day a year you get off the ranch. He does have thing about horses and cows.

Jagermeister.png

The hunters had permission, yes. What they did was illegal, yes. How the hell were we supposed to take the time to protect it when we were trying to ship that morning? Call the semis and tell them not today cause I have antelope hunters tearing my ground up?

How about call the sheriff and the FWP and let them deal with it while you continue to ship your calves? All you have to do is sign some paper work and deal with it later.

Did you bother to report it after the fact?

Nemont

So you are telling that 50 head of antelope tore down an entire mile of fence? Tell you what I will load up a couple of those dreaded 4 wheelers and come on out and fence for free, I will bring my son and another friend who likes to hunt. You buy the material and we will build you a fence that 50 head of antelope who destroy an entire mile of it. Even if they are chased by pickups.

So these guys who stampeded the antelope herd had permission to be on you land? Did you call the sheriff or the FWP? Chasing game animals with vehicles and using two way radio's to coordinate a hunt are illegal activities. If you didn't take those steps to protect your property, stop illegal activity on your property and make those who perpertrated the crime pay, I would ask why? If you private property is so sacred why wouldn't you take the time to protect it? Unless.........

Nemont

They were turned into the authorities. I am curious as to how we would gauge whether we leased to "high quality" hunters or not. If groups of private people lease ranches to hunt on, do they provide references or what? How do I know that I am not ending up with the same type of people that chased the antelope? How do I know I am not ending up with an Outfitter that would do the same? It is kind of obvious that you can't take many people for their word anymore.

They were turned into the authorities. I am curious as to how we would gauge whether we leased to "high quality" hunters or not. If groups of private people lease ranches to hunt on, do they provide references or what? How do I know that I am not ending up with the same type of people that chased the antelope? How do I know I am not ending up with an Outfitter that would do the same? It is kind of obvious that you can't take many people for their word anymore.

How could you own a ranch and not understand contracts? Have you never entered into a contract? Come one stop with the act and charade and just fess up.

I thought you were a brilliant college graduate and yet you have no understanding of leasing and contracts? Hmmmm.........

You got a copy of the sheriff's report of turning in the wayward hunters? . PM me with the date and time it happened and which sheriff dept. it was turned into and I can go look at it on my own.

Nemont

How could you own a ranch and not understand contracts? Have you never entered into a contract? Come one stop with the act and charade and just fess up.

I thought you were a brilliant college graduate and yet you have no understanding of leasing and contracts? Hmmmm.........

You got a copy of the sheriff's report of turning in the wayward hunters? . PM me with the date and time it happened and which sheriff dept. it was turned into and I can go look at it on my own.

Nemont

I have plenty of understanding of leasing and contracts. Let me clarify to you again. BEFORE entering into one with someone there is NO guarantee that they won't break the terms of the contract. I am trying to take measures to PREVENT these things from happening rather than having to deal with them AFTER they happen.
What charade? Are you accusing me of lying?

I have plenty of understanding of leasing and contracts. Let me clarify to you again. BEFORE entering into one with someone there is NO guarantee that they won't break the terms of the contract. I am trying to take measures to PREVENT these things from happening rather than having to deal with them AFTER they happen.

How does entering into a lease with an outfitter protect you from anything?

I am sure I have better references than any outfitter. Please post the details so I can make a bid on your lease.

If you have "plenty" of experience of leasing and contracts then why are you playing so dumb?

What guarantees do you have on any contract other then what is spelled out in the contract? Your statement makes absolutley no sense.

Isn't the reason for a contract to provide a recourse to parties of the contract in case one party breaks the contract?

The charade you are playing on this site as just a hardworking cowgirl. Your colors are showing. Charades are just deceptions and deceptions are lies.

Nemont

NO 4-Wheeler! You are entitled to your opinion on whether someone is nuts for not having a 4-wheeler on their ranch. A lot of areas on our ranch are not 4-wheeler accessible, thus the horse can go where the 4-Wheeler can't. Is it really feasible to use the 4-wheeler to check water when 2 of the 3 ranches are 40 miles apart? I think you know the answer to that.

Ok, but you probably have one of those Honda "Big Red" 3 wheelers in the bone yard from years ago.

Seriously though if you don't have one, your definatly in the minority of ranch owners without one. I was refering to checking stock tanks for water or other issues. I would hope you have more than one tank every 40 miles.

If you have "plenty" of experience of leasing and contracts then why are you playing so dumb?

What guarantees to you have on any contract other then what is spelled out in the contract? Your statement makes absolutley no sense.

Isn't the reason for a contract to provide a recourse to parties of the contract in case on party breaks the contract?

The charade you are playing on this site as just a hardworking cowgirl. Your colors are showing. Charades are just deceptions and depeptions are lies.

Nemont

What exactly would it take to convince that I am a hardworking cowgirl. Do you want to know where we buy the best Angus Bulls in the state of Montana? Do you want to know which video auction we sold our calves on? Do you want to know how many acres of wheat we planted last year? How many acres of barley hay we planted? How many ton of hay we had to buy? Would you like to know what we vaccinate our calves with? Would you like to know our tagging system? Would you like to know how deep the well is that we had to drill when the reservoirs ran dry in one pasture? Who buys our heifer calves every year? What bull the 2 year old heifers were AI'd to this year? Would you like me to show you how to run the John Deere 567 model round baler, the Hesston swather, both combines, hook up the toolbar and work your summerfallow for you, haul your grain, brand your calves, recommend a feed supplement, mineral program or when you need to have your horse's hocks injected? Would you like me to show you how to skin a dead calf and graft an orphan onto a new mama? Would you like me to rope a bull for you on my HORSE so you can load it into a trailer in the middle of a pasture? Do that on your 4-Wheeler and let me know how that goes for you...So, if you doubt that I am a hardworking cowgirl, then you better come on out and join me for a few hours. I am sure you wouldn't even be able to keep up that long! "Charades are deceptions, deceptions are lies" blah, blah, blah! Shove that up your a$$ and while you are in there see if you can find your head, cuz I am pretty sure that is where it is! If this gets edited and I get kicked off, it is nice knowing that there are people like you out there! It reaffirms my belief in Birth control!!

Ok, but you probably have one of those Honda "Big Red" 3 wheelers in the bone yard from years ago.

Seriously though if you don't have one, your definatly in the minority of ranch owners without one. I was refering to checking stock tanks for water or other issues. I would hope you have more than one tank every 40 miles.

Nope, not even "Big Red" in the boneyard! I guess if we are a minority, so be it. The stock tanks aren't 40 miles apart, but 2 of the 3 ranches are. We don't have stock tanks in every pasture, most are dams.

first of all I don't want you banned from this site. It is kind of fun having you around.

I will take you up on your offer to come help . When and where do you want me to be? I can't this Friday as I have to in Billings for some school. Then I am going to go over to Broadus on Saturday to visit a good friend.

Can I bring my 4 wheeler to demostrate it's many practical uses that doesn't require you to saddle up your horse?

If you know all this ranching stuff then why are you playing so dumb on the entire contract things when you have lot's of experience with contracts? Also how come you can't build a fence that can hold up to a few head of antelope?

Why come on a hunting board asking about outfitters and how to find them?

Why do you enjoy bashing hunters so much? Your spouse is an advid hunter yet you dislike all hunters because they are a nuisance.

Out of deference to your spouse, he asked me to keep the gloves on, so I will comply with his request. I am still not buying the charade.

Nemont

NeMont, thanks pard! A guy can't slip off to Glasgow and let his hair down without some "yo yo" with a camera catching it all on film and sending it to his wife via a hunting forum. And I thought that you and I were getting somewhere in our understanding of each other!:(:

P.S. That is damn funny!

What exactly would it take to convince that I am a hardworking cowgirl. Do you want to know where we buy the best Angus Bulls in the state of Montana? Do you want to know which video auction we sold our calves on? Do you want to know how many acres of wheat we planted last year? How many acres of barley hay we planted? How many ton of hay we had to buy? Would you like to know what we vaccinate our calves with? Would you like to know our tagging system? Would you like to know how deep the well is that we had to drill when the reservoirs ran dry in one pasture? Who buys our heifer calves every year? What bull the 2 year old heifers were AI'd to this year? Would you like me to show you how to run the John Deere 567 model round baler, the Hesston swather, both combines, hook up the toolbar and work your summerfallow for you, haul your grain, brand your calves, recommend a feed supplement, mineral program or when you need to have your horse's hocks injected? Would you like me to show you how to skin a dead calf and graft an orphan onto a new mama? Would you like me to rope a bull for you on my HORSE so you can load it into a trailer in the middle of a pasture? Do that on your 4-Wheeler and let me know how that goes for you...So, if you doubt that I am a hardworking cowgirl, then you better come on out and join me for a few hours. I am sure you wouldn't even be able to keep up that long! "Charades are deceptions, deceptions are lies" blah, blah, blah! Shove that up your a$$ and while you are in there see if you can find your head, cuz I am pretty sure that is where it is! If this gets edited and I get kicked off, it is nice knowing that there are people like you out there! It reaffirms my belief in Birth control!!

NeMont.......I mean no disrespect, but she's not lying about any of it. Some of that stuff I can't even do (and don't want to like the baler and the summerfallow and the combine things). She is awfully handy, I can honestly say that I would rather cowboy with her than most guys I know. But you will see that when you come over to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back