MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Would you still hunt with....

Would you hunt with someone with a hunting Violation ?

• Yes, It doesn't matter if he/she has taken game out of season or multiple animals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they haven't been convicted.

• As long as it wasn't serious.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not answering your dumb Questions.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, not even if it was because he punched the wrong date on his tag.

• Total voters
Who gets to take credit for the Imaginary Corporal?

Who gets credit for The Cheese?

Corporal, I have to say you.
Cheese was a gangbanged by all.:D
Now Quiet One, I vote Nemont gets most of the credit. Still laugh at that lighting in the jar.

Now Ithaca, I take credit for that POS. He better not post here again or Corporal Paws and I will come out and kick some Idaho ass!! :D:D:D:D

Big Fin........try to give a guy a compliment on here and I get it shoved right down my throat......I see how it works.

I guarantee you that CBM isn't scared of Greenhorn or NeMont, or anyone else on here (including Big Shooter) as she is no dumby either. It also didn't take her long to figure out that if you share your opinion on here and it goes against the grain, (landowners, outfitters, public hunting, yada, yada, yada) then you are ordered to shove something up you ass. So basically, I see that "Fair and Balanced" is out of the question, (where the hell is Bill O'Reily when I need him?) and that is fine with me.

Pictures.....If I can figure out how to plug my Polaroid up to this thing I will post some pictures. I really hate to give up my identity though as I have made so many friends on here in such a short time. Goes back to that "against the grain" thing again. I really don't care to have my house burned down..........with me in it.

I will post some photos as soon as Blue Dummy does since he has made a bigger splash than I have. So the ball is in his court now.

You know, I am really not that bad a guy, just a different opinion than some. I tell you what, I will be in Bozeman the first weekend in April for about 4 days, I will buy you a beer.....or 10 or whatever.

As far as CBM is concerned..........I know you don't like her (especially NeMont and Greenhorn) but apparently we are married to the same person because I thought CBM was "the best wife in the land"!

P.S. She can make a pair of Carhartt bibs look pretty good toohump

Pictures.....If I can figure out how to plug my Polaroid up to this thing I will post some pictures. I really hate to give up my identity though as I have made so many friends on here in such a short time. Goes back to that "against the grain" thing again. I really don't care to have my house burned down..........with me in it.

Big S' ,.,.., Trust me, you're not even close to getting your House burned down. If you even think you've pissed more people off then me you're a Newbie for sure. It's one thing to call someone an A-hole on the net when they are Stupid. But to waste gas.... even to drive across town ? Most people wouldn't. So don't be a puss, get the sand out, and post some pictures. When i get back from my hutning trip I wanna see one, Or I'm gonig to flewx my Cyber Muscles and Call you a name. My name is MOOSIE.. Listen to me ROOOOAAAAR !!! GGGGGGrrrrrrrrr ;)

BS I thought you were on my side, now I got you calling me out.
I feel like I am on surviovor and just got blindsided, fine you win alright I will post a pic
Here I am in my pool this summer with a blue yummie

Attachments

• Me at Pool.jpg
    Me at Pool.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 232
Big Fin........try to give a guy a compliment on here and I get it shoved right down my throat......I see how it works.

WTF. :confused:

I guarantee you that CBM isn't scared of Greenhorn or NeMont, or anyone else on here (including Big Shooter) as she is no dumby either. It also didn't take her long to figure out that if you share your opinion on here and it goes against the grain, (landowners, outfitters, public hunting, yada, yada, yada) then you are ordered to shove something up you ass.

Good. I think the term you used to describe her approach was "opinionated'" which usually results in an opinion being stated rather bluntly. Nothing wrong with that, but when you do that on a site with other opinionated people, terms like "shove it..........," and such are part of the equation. Just the way it is, kind of like gravity and other laws of nature.

So basically, I see that "Fair and Balanced" is out of the question, (where the hell is Bill O'Reily when I need him?) and that is fine with me.

Come on, you didn't expect to come here the way you did, and expect it to be something as sanitized as the UN voting on economic sanctions, did you? This is the wild world of cyberspace.

As far as Bill O'Reily, he would lose most arguments on this site. He is an amateur, protected by the fact that he controls if and when someone can shoot back. I think secretly, my wife might have a crush on him though. Either that, or she just likes his show.

Pictures.....If I can figure out how to plug my Polaroid up to this thing I will post some pictures.

I ain't buying that chit. You probably got a set-up that would make Miller look like a beginner.

I really hate to give up my identity though as I have made so many friends on here in such a short time. Goes back to that "against the grain" thing again. I really don't care to have my house burned down..........with me in it.

You expect us to buy that line? If you got pics and stories, post 'em, or be prepared to be questioned about the sincerity of your "avid hunter" claim.

Probably gonna offend you again by saying this, but that line sounds like some third-grade excuse. Is there some other reason you don't want your identity known? Really, that line about a house being burned down, as joking as it is, is pretty lame.

You aren't some imposter, are you? Some alias, here making a fool of yourself? You aren't really a friend of Greenie, SS, or NEMont, and now don't want them to know who you are?

Like I said, we ain't buying that line. Bring 'em on and get 'em posted.

I will post some photos as soon as Blue Dummy does since he has made a bigger splash than I have. So the ball is in his court now.

Check!

You know, I am really not that bad a guy, just a different opinion than some. I tell you what, I will be in Bozeman the first weekend in April for about 4 days, I will buy you a beer.....or 10 or whatever.

Let me know when you are gonna be here. I can't drink beer, ever since the doc told me my liver is not working, but I will buy you a beer. Hell, there is a guy on this site who has pissed off everyone here, and we had a good time drinking beer (real beer for him and root beer for me) last month. So don't let what goes on here hold you back.

Better not post those pics, or your chit will flake, when she sees you have posted them on the www. :eek:

BS, don't let the guys here scare you. they are a very good bunch. as far as pissing people off, stand in line. probably on as many ignore buttons as Jose is. but thats OK. say what I feel like. do the same. they may not like it, but they will respect that you have an opinion. and don't let Fin scare you. very good guy. and even if they don't want too, they can give you some of the best advice about hunting that you may ever hear. course, this is coming from a flatlander from the midwest who has no hunting experience out west at all. and almost every question I have asked, has been answered at some point. as Moosie said when I first joined here, best site on the web. be hard for me to disagree with him. sit back, pop a top, and enjoy the ride.:cool:

Moosie.....I will sleep better tonight!! Good luck on your trip. I'll see what I can do about the sand and try to have something on here before long. Hope you do good.

Blue Yummies..........Thanks "Slim"! I hope that everything shriveled up in the pool and stayed that way.

Big Fin......Does your wife really think that Bill is hot? Dude....!! About the sincerity of my "avid hunter" claim and photos.........I will see what I can do. Do you want hunting photos? I will have to see if I can "photo shop" the gap out of between my teeth and clear my acne up a little. The third grade excuse thing didn't offend me either, in case you were wondering. As far as me being some "butt buddy" of Greenies, NeMont or SS.......not so much! But you know I go to thinking and if we do happen to have a beer in Bozeman, can Greenie come? You might have to ask his mom if he can stay out past 9:00 p.m. though, hate to have her mad at me too.

By the way TLC...........thanks for the advice, much appreciated and I have to agree about the best site on the web.

When I was about 10 my dad, grandpa, dad's friend and myself went pheasant hunting with me tagging along. The season officially started at 8AM - well at 7:55 we start walking up a field to get to the real field we were going to hunt - well the dog starts working the ditch bank and sure enough a bird flies up - dad and buddy open up - grandpa doesn't even get the shotgun off his shoulder. We hunt for another hour or two - don't see another thing. We get back to the truck and there is the warden waiting to hand out tickets for hunting 4 minutes too early. He lets us keep the bird - dad's buddy gives it to his neighbor - who turns out to be the judge in the case. Judge eats the evidence! LOL - He lets Grandpa off, but not dad and friend. They pay like $50 each. Now, it was a minor indescretion - dad messed up. But the friend later on is convicted of something bigger - and really his behavior that day demonstrated a pattern of total disregard for the law. So, no more hunting with him, but I will always hunt with my dad, even if he did do something big - but because I know him and his character. People can change for sure - it all depends on how well you know them and how close you are to them.

I guarantee you that CBM isn't scared of Greenhorn or NeMont, or anyone else on here (including Big Shooter) as she is no dumby either. It also didn't take her long to figure out that if you share your opinion on here and it goes against the grain, (landowners, outfitters, public hunting, yada, yada, yada) then you are ordered to shove something up you ass. So basically, I see that "Fair and Balanced" is out of the question, (where the hell is Bill O'Reily when I need him?) and that is fine with me.

As far as CBM is concerned..........I know you don't like her (especially NeMont and Greenhorn) but apparently we are married to the same person because I thought CBM was "the best wife in the land"!

Hey fellas, glad to see you missed me a little. I don't really understand why BS is defending me. I thought about not posting again, because it is a waste of my valuable time. In just the little time I have been on here, I do realize one thing. Most of you are set in your ways, attitudes, opinions and way of life. Nothing I say is going to change that. If NEMONT wants to tell me to shove it up my ass and call me a dickhead, good for him. If you forgot, I told him to shove it up his ass as well and I have been called worse by far better than him! I think Big Fin was under the mistaken impression that I was "scared off" because this site was "opinionated" and the discussions get heated. He must have forgot to re-read my 2 initial posts.

I think that Greenhorn and NEMONT probably have some valuable opinions. Does that mean they are MORE valuable than mine? Nope!

I can't even remember which fella played the "PMS CARD". That was really mature. If I was the type of person to be scared off, I wouldn't have posted my "ever-so-opinionated" thoughts on this forujm.

I think Blue Yummies was interested in my opinions...or me, not sure which, but after seeing the picture he posted, I hope to hell that it is my opinions. Nice pool BY! I pictured BY as an athletic, but highly un-motivated alcoholic living in his mom's basement. (glad to see I was only wrong on the athletic part)

Oh, and about the carharts, boys...that ain't all I look good in... have a nice day and I am heading to the Antelope discussion when I get through with my work(where I have been the last 4 days) What have all of you gotten accomplished since I left?

I think that Greenhorn and NEMONT probably have some valuable opinions. Does that mean they are MORE valuable than mine? Nope!

I can't even remember which fella played the "PMS CARD". That was really mature. If I was the type of person to be scared off, I wouldn't have posted my "ever-so-opinionated" thoughts on this forujm.

CBM,
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions just not their own facts. Your facts in regards to me were wrong and continue to be wrong.

What have all of you gotten accomplished since I left?

So I take you believe you are the only who has worked at all in the past 4 days? Interesting how soon opinions become accusations with you.

Nemont

To answer the original question,

No, I would not still hunt with anyone like that.

I prefer to spot and stalk and not just sit still all day long.

NEMONT, I am not accusing you of anything. What have you gotten accomplished since I left was a simple question. I was refering to the forum, not that I need to explain every f**in word I write on this post, by the way. I think that the accusation was coming from you. As far as facts regarding you, tell me in this post where I stated any FACTS regarding you.

"I am a rancher. I own the land. I am a college graduate. I do the work on my ranch and it really pisses me off when some whiney big shot that has probably never worked a day in his life on a real ranch, claims that he is an Eastern Montana rancher, much less that he owns the thing, just because "honey" inherited it. (NEMONT)To set the record straight, real ranchers in Eastern Montana don't ranch by using 4-Wheelers, they do their work horseback. Quit giving these poor hunting freaks the wrong idea about how a real ranch works beings you don't know any better.

#2 I "sh** full" of people like Blue Yummies (A.A. candidate, by the way) from Bozeman or Kalispell thinking that they can come to Eastern Montana and hunt wherever they please. I have had many instances where I caught trespassers and asked if they had permission from the landowner to be hunting and they said "yes" we asked and they gave us permission, only to inform them that I was the landowner and had never been asked. You jerks have left gates open for cattle to get mixed, ran game through fences with your stupid-assed hunting techniques(ie 4-wheelers, dodge pickups and etc), made ruts so deep that the grass no longer grows because you are too stupid to stay on roadways. If you think I am going to let you on my land to hunt you are dead wrong! FUNNY THING, NEMONT! I spray paint all of my posts at every cattleguard gate and crossfence. It means nothing. If you think it works, maybe I'll come spray paint your yard fence in Glasgow so blue yummies won't inadvertantly wander onto your property when he is hunting out there this year.

Another question and the reason I was doing research to begin with... What are the good and bad points of going with an Outfitter. I need to try something different and I may as well try to get some money back to refund the grass and feed losses I have suffered feeding "YOUR PUBLIC" game animals, as well as having to buy paint, rebuild my fences and spend a lot of gas money running your sorry butts off my place, when I have work to do.

Can anyone give me the name of some good, trustworthy Outfitters in Eastern Montana that won't screw me over. Is there a post on here about Outfitters? I am sick and tired of you city folk thinking that we ranchers who have bought and paid for our land, owe it to you to let you hunt on it. If you want land, buy it yourself. I did."

CBM,
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions just not their own facts. Your facts in regards to me were wrong and continue to be wrong.

So I take you believe you are the only who has worked at all in the past 4 days? Interesting how soon opinions become accusations with you.

Nemont

CBM,

I know a great outfitter who has a world wide reputation. He and his brother are perhaps two of the best guys I have had the honor of knowing. They work hard, don't crowd the public hunters, give back a ton to the community and have gone out of their way to open up places they lease to hunters such as myself for free because they weren't going to hunt there. Having said that I wouldn't give you the name because of the following attitude you have.

I am sick and tired of you city folk thinking that we ranchers who have bought and paid for our land, owe it to you to let you hunt on it. If you want land, buy it yourself. I did."

Then you call me liar. So basically you started this entire thing by your actions. I have no wish to tie up some great people I know with someone unknown who acts in this way.

"I am a rancher. I own the land. I am a college graduate. I do the work on my ranch and it really pisses me off when some whiney big shot that has probably never worked a day in his life on a real ranch, claims that he is an Eastern Montana rancher, much less that he owns the thing, just because "honey" inherited it. (NEMONT)To set the record straight, real ranchers in Eastern Montana don't ranch by using 4-Wheelers, they do their work horseback. Quit giving these poor hunting freaks the wrong idea about how a real ranch works beings you don't know any better.

Nemont

Can anyone give me the name of some good, trustworthy Outfitters in Eastern Montana that won't screw me over. Is there a post on here about Outfitters? I am sick and tired of you city folk thinking that we ranchers who have bought and paid for our land, owe it to you to let you hunt on it. If you want land, buy it yourself. I did."

How about you do this???

Tell us how big the place is you are wanting to lease, the type of hunting, trophy quality, etc...

And we will see if we can come up with a Hunttalk.com bid for the hunting rights? Instead of leasing to an Outfitter, you can lease to a collective group of all your friends from Hunttalk.

I agree with Jose.. Without knowing what you have it's hard to make a solid oufitter recommendation. As you know, they aren't all the same. cowboymama.. what does this pictures tell you? What about the people in it? :D
n1639997451_44817_5440.jpg

I don't know about what it tells her, but it tells me that you have a red 4-wheeler with a yellow toolbox on the front, and NeMont has a brown flannel shirt and you might want to feed him because he looks hungry! Thats what I see, don't know about anybody else.:D:D

I "sh** full" of people like Blue Yummies (A.A. candidate, by the way) from Bozeman or Kalispell thinking that they can come to Eastern Montana and hunt wherever they please.

I thought we were getting along so well, I do agree with you on a few things but ya bid your place on here and see how much you can make.
I will start the bidding with a $1000, and bottle of pendelton and me in my bib overalls with nothing on underneath.

I thought we were getting along so well, I do agree with you on a few things but ya bid your place on here and see how much you can make.
I will start the bidding with a $1000, and bottle of pendelton and me in my bib overalls with nothing on underneath.

Perhaps it would be better for all concerned for you two to conduct your business via private messages.
thsmileys.gif

Nemont

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back