Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Would you still hunt with....

Would you hunt with someone with a hunting Violation ?

• Yes, It doesn't matter if he/she has taken game out of season or multiple animals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they haven't been convicted.

• As long as it wasn't serious.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not answering your dumb Questions.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, not even if it was because he punched the wrong date on his tag.

• Total voters
Would have been banned for 1 day except for Nemont's request. I decided against editing because I want all to see how easy someone gets emotional..:rolleyes:

Nut, that aint no kidding! That NeMont can really go off over little things...very emotional, must have a little cabin fever since the winter is lasting so long.

NeMont.......I mean no disrespect, but she's not lying about any of it. Some of that stuff I can't even do (and don't want to like the baler and the summerfallow and the combine things). She is awfully handy, I can honestly say that I would rather cowboy with her than most guys I know. But you will see that when you come over to help.

She can do all of that, and the two of you can't figure out how to read a contract or enforce the terms of a contract? I am guessing that speaks poorly on the whole rancher profession.

How come you can't even remember how big your ranch is or describe the hunting opportunities on your ranch?

She can do all of that, and the two of you can't figure out how to read a contract or enforce the terms of a contract? I am guessing that speaks poorly on the whole rancher profession.

How come you can't even remember how big your ranch is or describe the hunting opportunities on your ranch?

First of all, I must have missed something on the contract thing and her being unable to read or enforce a contract, which she can do as well.

Second, I didn't say that I couldn't remember the size of our acreage or describe the hunting on it, but I did tell you that it was between you and her and that you two could hash it out. Hell, NeMont will be able to tell you all about it when he talks to you after he has been there.

be curious to know how many tons of hay you had to buy since I have over 100 1500 pound round bales laying around right now. and why the deere baler? use a new holland myself. and where you buy your bulls as we will be needing a new one in the next couple years. guessing you use the same vaccines that most of the rest of us use. same with the ear tags. grab 'em, stab 'em, let 'em go. course if you're tattooing the ears, do that at the same time.

first of all I don't want you banned from this site. It is kind of fun having you around.

I will take you up on your offer to come help . When and where do you want me to be? I can't this Friday as I have to in Billings for some school. Then I am going to go over to Broadus on Saturday to visit a good friend.

Can I bring my 4 wheeler to demostrate it's many practical uses that doesn't require you to saddle up your horse?

If you know all this ranching stuff then why are you playing so dumb on the entire contract things when you have lot's of experience with contracts? Also how come you can't build a fence that can hold up to a few head of antelope?

Why come on a hunting board asking about outfitters and how to find them?

Why do you enjoy bashing hunters so much? Your spouse is an advid hunter yet you dislike all hunters because they are a nuisance.

Out of deference to your spouse, he asked me to keep the gloves on, so I will comply with his request. I am still not buying the charade.

Nemont

Nice to know that you enjoy having me on the site!

No, you can't bring your dumb 4-wheeler nor Greenhorn bring up the rear on the plow. You would scare the cows, the horses and make muddy tracks and noise in my peace and tranquility.

Why are you playing so dumb about my opinions on landowner rights and believing people at their word? If you don't believe I can build a fence that can keep antelope held then you don't know much about them. I have watched one antelope break wires running under the fence, why can't you imagine 50 being chased by vehicles would break wood posts, barbed wire, pull staples out, bend steel posts and ruin gates and braces? That is your problem, I am not explaining it anymore.

Why not come on a hunting board and ask about Outfitters? How was I to know that the hunters on here didn't want to talk about Outfitters? I sense from reading the forums that resident hunters and Outfitters don't get along as well as say...Farmers and Ranchers. Hmmmm? I am not stupid for not knowing that, I just am not real familiar with hunting. I have ranched my whole life born and raised on one and have no idea to this minute how to buy a tag, let alone regulations and who doesn't like who.

Yes my hubby is an avid hunter! Do I support it? Ask him what I told him while we were still dating about hunting season being during shipping... do I hunt with him h*** no, do I talk about it with him, no, do I know the difference in the deer he shot this year and the deer he shot last year or the year before, nope! Do I care, nope! Charade? Do I care, Nope!

I have talked about the acreage before, if you think your getting land descriptions and etc, you are wrong. Hunting opportunities are abundant. Tons of antelope, how big, I don't know. BS said you don't judge them by weight... :)

Deer, mule deer and the white tail ones, turkey's, the pheasants are coming back, but seem to congregate on the road or in the haystacks. Where will they go when I feed up all of the hay?

Cowboymadre, how do you feel about a smart good looking Texas gentleman hunting on your property?:D

nhy, do you really think Tom is going to go to montana to hunt?;) sorry, couldn't resist.

be curious to know how many tons of hay you had to buy since I have over 100 1500 pound round bales laying around right now. and why the deere baler? use a new holland myself. and where you buy your bulls as we will be needing a new one in the next couple years. guessing you use the same vaccines that most of the rest of us use. same with the ear tags. grab 'em, stab 'em, let 'em go. course if you're tattooing the ears, do that at the same time.

Only had to buy 80 ton of hay last fall, as we had put up an extra 1000 bales of hay that we hadn't planned on getting or it would have been a lot more. That 1000 bales plus the 80 ton we bought, plus the grain hay we put up, plus the dryland hay we put, plus the spring wheat straw we baled filled our hay yards pretty darn full. Oh, btw, the type of country that we hay in, the john deere baler is the only one that we found that will hold up to all of that pounding! Funny thing, tho, out of the two balers and swathers I do definitely have a favorite of each to run...Wish you were closer, we are thinking about buying some more hay in case the weather doesn't warm up. Net wrap, plastic or sisal twine?

You said you may need to buy one bull in the next couple years... Wow, I hope ours last that long. I probably won't share my bull secret, but we usually need around 50 head a year. They do broadcast the sale over video, so if you figure it out where we buy them, log in and check it out in March, but don't be bidding me up.

We tag the calves as they come, out in the pastures (via horse due to pastures being multiple sections), YTex tags...Laser tags in the cows and we use a pen and mark the calf tags as we tag them. Fun to do as the cow is trying to take you as you are standing in mud, trying to read the cow number and remember what bull she was bred to. Heaven help me if I was on a 4-wheeler that wouldn't start. At least my horses (even the young ones) go no matter what. They have even protected me on many occasions. Nice chatting with you.

be curious to know what kind of shooter, big shooter shoots.....

You know bighornewe you are like nemonts little sidekick that has nothing good to say, but you put your two cents in, when he needs a backup.

Are you really a person or are you nemot's alter ego that is cheerin him on like the cheerleaders at the JV Basketball game.

Damn fine rig. I'm not a big fan of the VXL's aesthetics but hear good things about their performance. Question: Do you mean 3.5x10x50 VXL?

Thanks, and yes I do mean a 3.5 to 10. Probably didn't need to puss out and put the break on it but at least now I can get in behind it for a while and not get my bell rung too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back