Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Where is college football talk ???

The Teo thing is wierd. I'll be interested to see how complicit he is once the whole story comes out. I caught much of the ND athletic director press conference last night and it appears that University was not involved and he hinted at Teo's being 'punked'. However, there's a lot that doesn't quite line up with the stories told by both Manti and his family... That said, if this was a publicity stunt and he was a part of it, he's a dirt bag. If that is the case it will cost him millions.

I'm not saying this as a joke, I think he's gay.

I'm not saying this as a joke, I think he's gay.
Very well could be. He appears to be devoutly loyal to his personal religous beliefs and to the Catholic institution which is ND. Neither of which, in my understanding, allow for an easy 'coming out'.

It'll be interesting to see what he has to say.

Last edited:
As unbeaten Notre Dame prepares to play in tonight’s national championship game against Alabama, the sports media have chosen not to discuss the fact that this football team has two players on its roster suspected of sexual assault and rape; two players whose crimes have been ignored; two players whose accusers felt harassed and intimidated; two players whose presence on the field Monday night should be seen as a national disgrace.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/17204...state-two-rape-scandals-only-one-cry-justice#

Notre Dame should be ashamed at the rape coverup they comitted and are still doing as we speak. Allowing those players to contunue with the team speaks volumes about the character of the school. I guess we shouldn't be surprised as the catholic church has done this literally hundreds if not thousands of times before.

Funny how ESPN forgot to mention that during all the buildup to the NC.

Teo should be ashamed about going on national TV and crying about the death a woman he claimed was his "girlfriend" who he had never even met and apparantly doesn't even exist. To say he was not involved is absoultely ridiculous.

Very well could be. He appears to be devoutly loyal to his personal religous beliefs and to the Catholic institution which is ND. Neither of which, in my understanding, allow for an easy 'coming out'.

It'll be interesting to see what he has to say.
I thought this thread was about college football? I've never met dinkshooter but he doesn't come off as homosexual or religious to me. I think he is somewhere in between.

Does AJ McCarron go about a buck sixty? He doesn't look like he could throw a softball 40 yards. Dayum.

Yes....I am jealous.

...innanet romance

teo.png

What an idiot. Talk about embarassing.

Attachments

• teo1.jpg
    teo1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 68
  • teo2.jpg
    teo2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 67
  • teo3.jpg
    teo3.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 66
  • teo4.jpg
    teo4.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 157
  • teo5.jpg
    teo5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 154
  • teo6.jpg
    teo6.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 65
School knew about this but wanted to get a heisman more than they wanted to tell the truth.

Notre Dame Student Says Teammates Knew Manti Te’o Was Catfishing For Heisman

We all saw this coming. Well, not ALL of this — but enough to make too many of us shudder. Notre Dame is not like most schools with big-time athletic programs — our student body population pales in comparison to other large schools. And what does that mean? Well, word spreads fast on Notre Dame’s campus, and many students knew a long time ago that there was something very fishy (or should I say, cat-fishy) about Manti Te’o’s relationship with ‘Lennay Kekua’.

Yet, even before the Michigan State game, Manti Te’o was being questioned by his teammates. Apparently Manti had only “seen” Lennay once — but I assume “seen” was a rather loose term used for “chatted with online” (however, this is extremely complicated to understand since they were reportedly talking since 2009, according to the Te’o family). The debate among teammates wasn’t whether or not Manti actually knew this girl — it was clear that they had been in contact; no, players just didn’t think that it was fair to call Lennay Kekua Manti’s girlfriend, period (it is well-known on campus that he has had relations with other girls during his time at Notre Dame). They recognized what was going on for what it was — a terrible publicity stunt used to fuel Manti Te’o’s Heisman campaign. In fact, many of the players privately commented that they didn’t want the students to wear leis in support of Manti and wouldn’t participate themselves — they cited that the team never responded so publicly to tragic events for other players. But there was also the feeling that Manti didn’t deserve to benefit from public publicity from the death of somebody he barely knew.

Manti knew that it was over-the-top — his teammates had gotten that sense a long time prior. And now he was in too deep. More and more questions were asked about this fascinating story, and he kept answering them, calling Kekua “the love of his life”, even though he was digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself. And it didn’t help that his family, and specifically his father, Brian Te’o, was also talking about the incident, or lying as it appears.

While I believe Manti Te’o to have an incredibly good heart and to have gotten duped, I will also be quick to point out that he oversold all of this drama in the first place. It was heinous of him to play up a relationship as the love of his life for a girl he had never actually met — I think most people can agree that is ridiculous. And I think Notre Dame had to have some knowledge of the the whole case being significantly embellished but was on board because of the positive press and hype it brought to the university. Could it have been a massive oversight and university officials just took Manti at his word that it was his girlfriend? Absolutely, but I like to think my school’s athletic department is a little smarter than that — it has shown itself to be quite media savvy in the past. I think that Te’o, his family, and Notre Dame all knew what was going on in terms of hyperbole (but not the entire non-existence) and decided to go with it, never expecting the truth to come out.

Back