Where is college football talk ???

+1 on the Ducks MtnWest.
No cable here so just checked in with my bro. Sounds like ND is getting homered on some calls. Said he switched over and started watching Biggest Loser.

Feels like I'm watching the biggest loser! My 3yr old just got to switch over to sprout to watch caillou before bed.

Apparantly the National Championship was Alabama vs Georgia.

Heck the best BCS game was the KSU vs Oregon game and they didn't even win thier division. The rest were absolutely horrible matchups with teams like 5 loss Wisconsin, 2 loss Big East Co Champs Louisville, and N Illinois. The LSU vs Clemson Chick Fil A bowl was better than the BCS bowls.

0-4 for Notre Dame in BCS games.

Y'all were right----SEC sucks, only won 6 of 9 Bowls and Nat'l Champs....again.... for 7 in a row....would have been 8 ib a row but idiots thought 11-0 Auburn shud stay home and watch TX and USC.....
Good news is this may mean Loud mouth Lou Holtz will be fired from "expert" analyist job....

Kinda looked like Manti T'eo and Motta would not have even made SEC all conference team....

Oregon looked damn impressive as did TX A&M.....don't know about L'ville since FL didn't even show up. I will hand it to Les Miles as being as bad as my LSU buddies say he is----head up arse in last three minutes.

Yep, you can keep aggy and kitten aggy for the SEC.

Sec doesn't suck as a conference, clearly the best in football, but Tennessee sure does.

Shows how biased talking heads and sports media are! ND, MI, OSU, USC will always get ranked higher than they deserve! Based on that game Manti T'eo would not even made SEC all-conference!

Bama goes to College Station next year .....could be another game for National Champs like UGA-BAMA was.....

Cant argue with you on the media bias. We see it every year in the Big 12 with Texas and OU as well.

The real question is who will be the worst team in the SEC next year, Kentucky or Tennessee?

is the 4 team playoff this next season or the season after that. i hear conflicting information. its not ideal but im looking forward to that.

ESPN slobbered all over themselves when ND got in but with T.V.s all over the country changing channels right now i bet they are sick.

No that was Brent Musburger slobbering all over AJ McCarrons girlfriend!

is the 4 team playoff this next season or the season after that. i hear conflicting information. its not ideal but im looking forward to that.

4 team playoff is for the 2014-15 season. 1 more year of the current system.

I'd say the Big 12 was pretty weak during this bowl season. Losing the big ones always hurts. Looks like the PAC, B1G, or the Big 12 need to beat the SEC and win a NC. At this point I don't care who does it as long as we don't have to listen to the SEC chants it's fine with me.

What team in the PAC do you root for?

Last edited:
grew up in Eugene, Duck fan all the way. Did go to OSU for 2 years but never really could get on that wagon. I try to cheer for them when it permits tho. been in boise for 16 years now but still cant get on the BSU wagon.... maybe it was those two tough losses to them a few years ago!

as i agree with you about the SEC, hate to say it, but bama i think has a good chance again next year (slap my mouth)

grew up in Eugene, Duck fan all the way. Did go to OSU for 2 years but never really could get on that wagon. I try to cheer for them when it permits tho. been in boise for 16 years now but still cant get on the BSU wagon.... maybe it was those two tough losses to them a few years ago!

as i agree with you about the SEC, hate to say it, but bama i think has a good chance again next year (slap my mouth)

Gotcha. Oregon propably has the best shot to beat an SEC team in the NC next year, although first they have to figure out how to beat Stanford.

Nobody in the Big 12 is setup for a "special" season next year that I can tell. Several QB's graduating (KSU, Baylor, OU, WVU) and teams like OSU and Texas are still playing multiple QB's, although McCoys situation could cost him the rest of his career in Austin. TCU might get Palhall back but I don't see them in the hunt for a NC.

Honestly it's propably Oregon or Ohio St who have the best chance next year to take out the SEC champ who will surely be in the NC.

Ohio St. threw away the NC this year by not taking their bowl ban last year,which they could have done. NC game last night would have been 2 undefeated teams in OH.St. and ND both of whom played a WEAK schedule at best. There was at least 5 or 6 teams that would have done something very similar to ND last night.

Gotcha. Oregon propably has the best shot to beat an SEC team in the NC next year, although first they have to figure out how to beat Stanford.

Nobody in the Big 12 is setup for a "special" season next year that I can tell. Several QB's graduating (KSU, Baylor, OU, WVU) and teams like OSU and Texas are still playing multiple QB's, although McCoys situation could cost him the rest of his career in Austin. TCU might get Palhall back but I don't see them in the hunt for a NC.

Honestly it's propably Oregon or Ohio St who have the best chance next year to take out the SEC champ who will surely be in the NC.

yeah, i think oregon will be good next year, but they always seem to drop 1 game, usually a game they should have won.. frusterating... and that is all it takes to knock you out. stanford will be tough next year too.

you know i didnt pay much attn to Ohio St this year because of their inability to be bowl eligible. I was surpirsed at how bad the big 10 was this year. maybe someone will turn out there next year too, besides OSU.

I could really see texas a&m going next year they way they finished the season but still dont want to see an sec team win it. undoubtedly 1 if not 2 SEC teams will be playing in the NCG.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back