Public Trust

Looks like it is requiring me to pay (if I even can given the event is over) the $50 virtual rendezvous event fee in total. I guess I will just wait.
Here is the link.
Should only be $5

I was pleasantly surprised that it was 1 hour 30 minutes as I thought it would be 30 min. tops. The depth and storytelling was phenomenal. I watched it twice. Hal Herring was the right guy to feature, no doubt about it. Hal truly does "live the life", love that he still doesn't have a smartphone. I would hate to go through life with as much negativity as Rob Bishop does. Ryan Zinke really had the opportunity to be a public lands hero, but I think in long-term history he will be seen as a major failure when compared to other Secretary of Interior

Ryan Zinke really had the opportunity to be a public lands hero, but I think in long-term history he will be seen as a major failure when compared to other Secretary of Interior
Do ya think?!!! As a lifelong generational Montanan, I gotta tell you I'm ashamed that Zinke is from this state. Obviously his values come from somewhere else ... IMO from self interest and kaching$, kaching$!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back