AZ HELP…

Roscoe P Coal

Hi fellow Sportsmen and Sportsladies! I finally drew an elk tag in AZ with 59 points in unit NUNYA. I have been Escouting, never set foot in the unit, but been following the Firebull studs for years. They said I could finally draw and guess what? They were right! Again! They sent me film of a limping 560” bull they couldn’t recover last year after countless hours of tracking him after a for sure kill shot. Apparently he lived! Damn miracle they said. They said he only has one nut, one eye and is now a management bull due to 50% breeding odds. I met up with these two incredibly hammering hunters at the shot show, we drank IPA’s and they got me hooked on some elk pee mustache salve. After several keg stands I agreed to paying a finders fee for coordinates on the location of his sheds. Problem is i have 6 kids, 3 are from 3 different women and the others are amputees due to my exe being a YouTube star for parenting and nutrition. Unfortunately, she turned off the backup alarm camera on her Mercedes Maybech and ran them over as they were unloading the processed food for an ultimate healthy eating segment she had coordinated with Guy Fieri.

Here’s my dilemma, (not looking for your honey holes, duh, I have coordinates) I need someone to go to the coordinates that I paid handsomely for to confirm these incredible hunters sold me. Between the kids and and my piper cub waiting on a part, I am strapped for time. I talked to Cam and Rogan, but they said PED’s are tight (some cartel crackdown) and it’s too far from the road AND it’s on public land. I was kinda shocked with their answer, but they said public land hunting is not their cup of tea as it’s way too easy, if one trailhead has rigs there are 100’s down the road with better access. They did say if I had PED hookup they “might” be interested. I am not doing anything illegal for these dummies. Can anyone help me?

If so, DM me. Be happy to trade coordinates for a @shrapnel type ground hog trophy hunt. I will provide 5 century old sling shots for such hunt. TIA.

PS: @billchristy had good ideas with some atomospheric River stuff, but he disappeared!

Dave Chappelle Tyrone Biggums GIF

You ding dongs need to lighten up. It was levity to the stupid stuff that has been being posted lately. What, cause my join date says 2023? Been on this site since 2005 when Oscar owned it. Lost my log in and don’t know what email I used to recover.

But carry on with the bashing of ranchers, whining NR wanting more tags, hating on regulars, arguing about stuff you know nothing about, Buzz because he knows more and actually does things for conservation, etc, etc, etc. I’ll keep tooting my coyote howler Tjones made me while most of these newbies toot their mommas nipple in their basement.

Story to be continued…

~cheers

You know, even a simple CAPTCHA to create a thread could keep people like this and bots from posting...

You ding dongs need to lighten up. It was levity to the stupid stuff that has been being posted lately. What, cause my join date says 2023? Been on this site since 2005 when Oscar owned it. Lost my log in and don’t know what email I used to recover.

But carry on with the bashing of ranchers, whining NR wanting more tags, hating on regulars, arguing about stuff you know nothing about, Buzz because he knows more and actually does things for conservation, etc, etc, etc. I’ll keep tooting my coyote howler Tjones made me while most of these newbies toot their mommas nipple in their basement.

Story to be continued…

~cheers
You need to take your medicine and quit wasting everyone's time!!!

Story to be continued…

~cheers
Okay grandpa, let’s get you back to bed.

Bunch of podcasts out there with Arizona outfitters; common trend seems to always be last year wasn’t great, we didn’t kill as big of bulls as we wanted or saw, all units stink except for a couple and this year is going to be better just draw and boom with us. I always find them a good laugh

Back