Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Public Access Film

joelweb

Hi, Everyone.

For those who are interested, TRCP just released a new film in partnership with Eastmans', onX, Savage, SIG SAUER, and Kenetrek to unpack the complexity of public access. It's tied to a Wyoming pronghorn hunt and delves into access issues that haven't been previously explored on film. I think you'll find it interesting and helpful if you're trying to get ahead in navigating publicly accessible lands.

You can watch it at www.trcp.org/public-access

thanks!

I actually watched it this morning before seeing this post. It was somewhat informative and one spot they showed looked exactly like a spot I encountered once; one country road that spilt off five ways with no signage. I figured it out though.

I’ve been on both sides of the easement and the county road splitting private land headaches.

The ranch I worked on had a natural gas easement, an easement to other private and also a county road that split it in two. You could hit both easements from the CR. Man I’ve got a few stories. We would find people doing all kinds of stupid shit always with the excuse of “well I was on a public road”.

The best was a lady that ran out of gas twenty miles from the nearest gas station while she was cutting through the pipeline easement and then walking to the ranchers house and the dogs ran her up a mesquite tree for who knows how long before the owner came upon her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back