Public Trust

Irrelevant

Anyone else watch Public Trust as part of the vitual Rende?

I missed the original showing but just caught the encore. Damn fine film. I hope like crazy it is released this summer/fall prior to the elections.

yes i have it will be released in september. Hal Herring did an awesome job.
+1
AA.jpg

Agree. I need more Hal in my life, that guy has such a good way of connecting and feeling honest and genuine.

About the only reason I keep a personal FB page is so I can read Hal's stuff. He is such a fun guy to follow and to hang out with. The other day I told him he is the literary equivalent of John Prine - You have to read/hear it about three times to really understand how he has simplified a complex observation.

One thing I appreciate about Hal is that he allows nobody the false comfort of ignorance. He forces you to think for yourself, often for longer than your mind would like to think.

About the only reason I keep a personal FB page is so I can read Hal's stuff. He is such a fun guy to follow and to hang out with. The other day I told him he is the literary equivalent of John Prine - You have to read/hear it about three times to really understand how he has simplified a complex observation.

One thing I appreciate about Hal is that he allows nobody the false comfort of ignorance. He forces you to think for yourself, often for longer than your mind would like to think.
When I started picking up on who was authoring these great conservation pieces in F&S I hopped onto his FB page, but I think he was over accepting friends requests from people he didn't personally know (which I get) but I selfishly wanted to "friend him" to get more of his writing.

Hal is The Man. I generally skip HCN stuff unless I see his byline.

He (with the help of Tony Bynum), inducted me into the, "Why the hell can't my political party get Public Lands right?" club. Before discovering his writing and the BHA Podcast, I never knew I was not alone.

Dang boys you missed out. It had a title with Patagonia in it if you're looking. I cut out of work yesterday afternoon to watch it. Well worth having to work till 7 to make up the time.

Dang boys you missed out. It had a title with Patagonia in it if you're looking. I cut out of work yesterday afternoon to watch it. Well worth having to work till 7 to make up the time.
It still works if you can find the email.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back