Yeti GOBOX Collection

NM ram

Don't know what it would score, but a nice one.
Love the Pecos!! Seen some great rams up there! Maybe I'll go for one someday.

You can keep heads of elk and deer in NM, just have to pay for it.
I have a little 5x5 scull/rack that came off a fresh road kill. I called it in ,got permission to remove from road side and came back with trailer.Got the straps and 4 quarters of great meat,paid the local warden and got receipt......for $15 .
I asked about sheds and skulls,he said sheds were OK to keep , but had to pay for skulls,usually $15,same as roadkill.
Skull came apart and is mounted on each side of my gate now. Legal,KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!
I'll ask a G&F guy when I call him today . Maybe can pay for skulls of other critters too.

Last edited:
I thought I saw somewhere recently that a couple sheep heads from NM, pretty sure this one included, were to be sold soon. Can't find the link now though...

The mass is amazing! Length will be the determining factor ..in the pictures he he seems a little tight curled.. the top 3 from NM are 195 187 185 ...pictures can be deceiving and he looks like a 190 class ram... if he was from Alberta or Montana I would say 195 ..New Mexico I will GUESS 184 4/8. Tremendous looking ram no matter what he scores .. a real good looking ram

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back