March Madness

Come along, jump on the Kansas State Wildcat wagon, we're going for the long ride.

Oh NO!!! Obama's winner left the building!!!

Yep, Pearl should be Coach of year. Beat KU with six scholarships and three walk ons....uhhhh....hell, N IA beat'em too!!!....

Hey, talking heads, how's your Big East doing????

At least K-State pulled it out and I still have half my teams still available for the Final 4. I didn't have Syracuse getting to the Final 4, but thought they would have lost Saturday, not today.

This is one of the strangest years for "bracketology" in some time. Oak might lose his lead, as some contenders have Kentucky winning it all. They looked very good tonight.

I'm sure I'll lose the lead. Two of my Final Four are down the tubes.

It is indeed a strange year. I think that there were relatively few teams that appeared to be strong enough to make it far, resulting in a lot of people picking the same teams.

There, I lost the lead. :)

Yeah, but I'm sure I'll lose it sometime this weekend--thanks a lot Rock Chalk (Choke) Jayhawks :mad:. I need a miracle run by Butler or Tennessee to beat Kentucky in the final to have any real hope. This is the kind of bracket where you could go first to worst in a real hurry.

Tom, are you throwing a party for you Tennessee squad? They've been fun to watch.

I looked at my bracket last night and out of 345,000+ brackets submitted I rank 384 over all (or about in 99th percentile)... that said I STILL trail triple-D who is ranked in the low 200's overall in the country! I really need K-State to lose and for WV to make the championship game.

4 possible victors left. Randy11, bobbydean, upperdeck or myself.

Randy wins if Duke wins the tourney.
BD wins if Baylor makes the title game.
UD wins if Duke makes the title game but loses.
I win if WV beats the winner of Duke/Baylor.

Winner gets taken out hunting by each of the other three right?

that said I STILL trail triple-D who is ranked in the low 200's overall in the country!

Thanks for the jinx :rolleyes:

Please don't post about my high odds of drawing a bull tag in AZ this year ;)

Congrats on the WV game. I was really surprised to see KU, even though they're so young, unravel like they did. A total loss of composure and they may have won anyway if they could have just hit their free throws. From my perspective, it's hard to root for any team coached by John Calipari or Bob Huggins--they both represent the worst in college athletics.

Like the Phoenix rising from the dust, I have finally broken free of 16th, 17th. and 18th place! WV has me in full accention. Problem is Keith and I have the same stuff going on and he has an 18 point lead on me. It's like he's in a blind, watching me rise to the perfect shooting angle. But for 1 day I had a top 10 car (sounds like Junior!)

I'd also like to mention that a few days back someone said to take a look at the PPR. I did and BD(who was mired in the 20's) still had over 100 PPR. That was 40 more than most of us. I looked at his bracket then and thought "hey! he could really make a run from worst to first!" Good call.

Last edited:
wow what a tourney so far!!!! and nikster you are right there's some major jumping that's been done from one day to the next---I'm hoping Baylor takes out Duke--I have no horse left so I'm hoping for a Butler/Baylor final---chris

wow what a tourney so far!!!! and nikster you are right there's some major jumping that's been done from one day to the next---I'm hoping Baylor takes out Duke--I have no horse left so I'm hoping for a Butler/Baylor final---chris

Amen...and a Butler/Baylor would be cool.

Back