March Madness

Great basketball played today. Will be hard to match tomorrow.

Close race!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 85
haha, does that have everybody on it except the Nikster?
Kinda harsh man.

Aw Nevermind, just logged on and saw there were a few guys down there.

Great games played yesterday. I hope we see much of the same today. As usual G-Town stumbles on a team they are suppose to win. I wish we would of been a 15 or a 16 seed then we might have played better. Stupid Hoyas.

I'm probably out now. I had them going to the elite 8.

Great basketball played today. Will be hard to match tomorrow.

Close race!

Look how far down the Texans are..... :D

IDB,

G'town hurts most people....

UTEP (more of those obnoxious Texans) hurts me for a couple of rounds.

I should get triple points for picking ODU over the Catholics.... (unless of course I find out the ODU is a Catholic school???)

Hey, I had ODU as well. Luckily, I only had G'town winning one more game.

Missed G'town, Vandy, two OT games, and a 9-8 matchup that was won on a last second shot. :rolleyes:

You realize how much smarter than most of us that Obama is??? The big guy would be in second place on Hunttalk.....

NEW YORK — The Big East was a big letdown for President Barack Obama.

Obama correctly predicted 12 of the 16 winners on the first day of the NCAA tournament Thursday. Three of the losses were by teams in the Big East: Georgetown, Notre Dame and Marquette, while the other team crossed out on Obama's bracket was Texas.

Obama had Georgetown reaching the round of eight – like many other pool prognosticators – after filling out a bracket for ESPN for the second straight year. The Hoyas, the No. 3 seed in the Midwest Regional, were stunned by 14th-seeded Ohio 97-83.

Two of the sixth-seeded Big East teams fell to No. 11 seeds. Notre Dame lost to Old Dominion in the South Regional, and Marquette was edged by Washington in the East Regional. Obama had Marquette reaching the round of 16 in his bracket.

He nearly went 0 for 4 with Big East teams as No. 2 seed Villanova survived a big-time scare from No. 15 seed Robert Morris in a 73-70 overtime victory.

Texas, the No. 8 seed in the East, lost to ninth-seeded Wake Forest 81-80 in overtime.

Obama's West Regional was flawless after Kansas State, Butler, Murray State and BYU won. The First Fan also has his Final Four in tact: Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky and Villanova.

Last year, Obama correctly picked North Carolina to win the national championship. His bracket ranked 903,125th overall, just above the 80th percentile in the ESPN's online contest.

Guess who has Cornell? ;) Cornell played well all year, and took KU to the wire. They're a good team.

I'm going to record this here for posterity, as it is likely as close as I'll get to the top. ;)

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 114
I'm going to record this here for posterity, as it is likely as close as I'll get to the top. ;)

Chris is killin' us.....

Hey, can you post the link to the leader board? Maybe if I cut and paste, instead of trying to go thru the sign-on, I can see it from this PC....

I was on the bus to the airport during the game, but it appears we didn't do too bad. This is the first time we've been ranked in the last few decades so I am hoping we make the most of it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back