NEW SITKA Ambient 75

March Madness

stinkin Purdue--I figured they'd mail it in since they lost a major playa, but they manned up and took out my surprise team Siena---

I looked at takin' Ohio, but I just couldn't do it---figured I had enough upsets and couldn't afford to take one more---geesh, again your first inclination is the best......

Oak nice comeback yesterday---

I have one more bracket with some people here in SF and luckily for me it's better than this one here---I don't expect for it to continue, cuz that's not my luck, but it will be interesting none-d-less--------turnover (chris)

Congrats guys... being in first after round one is like looking back at the pack 200 yards into a marathon and yelling, "SUCKERS!".

The scores will spread out now as guys lose teams they had going deep into the tourney this round and next.

Congrats guys... being in first after round one is like looking back at the pack 200 yards into a marathon and yelling, "SUCKERS!".

Exactly! That's why I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Nobody is out of it yet. Well, almost nobody. :D

smalls and bobbydean, the only two HT'ers who have Villanova not making the Sweet 16, are looking pretty smart right now. ;)

And with that I'm headed to Spokane for the games tomorrow (MD v. Michigan State and Purdue v. Texas AM). Picked up a pair of tickets 10 rows behind the scorers table for $65 a piece!

I expect to find myself alone at the top after tomorrow (either that or sucking hind-tit).

So much for Black Friday, this is suicide Saturday. In one day, I lost my pick for National Champ (Kansas) and another final four team (Villanova). I am merely a spectator at this point.

I suspect a lot of brackets got toasted today.

We'll when I lost out on G-town I thought I'm in trouble. Now that I last my national championship team in Kansas I may be done for. I really really hope all the number 1's go down and we have some crazy champion. Great games again and love all the upsets. Here's hoping for more tomorrow.

Yep, my bracket suffered the Kansas dagger as well. You never know what will happen, though! :rolleyes:

I got one whole quarter of my bracket in Red now..... Can't imagine that is any good....

I had to go watch a Soccer game, and we were getting Kansas/NoIowa reports on the sideline.... Lots of brackets ruined...

I didn't submit a bracket, but at this point I am dearly hoping for a double digit seed to win it all!!! :D Tourny weekends like this make me REALLY, REALLY want to see a football play off!

I don't wanna look through everyone's brackets, but who all besides fin, oak and bugler had kansas winning it all?

Guess who has Cornell? ;) Cornell played well all year, and took KU to the wire. They're a good team.

Really good team. Almost picked them to go one more round. Wish I had. :(

Interesting that the brackets are showing Xavier-Pitt game as final already, and it hasn't even started. :confused: Twilight Zone....

And with that I'm headed to Spokane for the games tomorrow (MD v. Michigan State and Purdue v. Texas AM). Picked up a pair of tickets 10 rows behind the scorers table for $65 a piece!

I expect to find myself alone at the top after tomorrow (either that or sucking hind-tit).

Nice call on the Road Trip to Spokane. The MD vs. Mich State game was worth your money.

Congrats on a the road trip...

Final results after round one. My bracket has a fatal hemmorage. Note the "possible points remaining" on the right to see who the contenders are.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 172
Nice call on the Road Trip to Spokane. The MD vs. Mich State game was worth your money.

Congrats on a the road trip...

It was a dang fun trip. Even though my team didn't win a guy can't complain about a lack of drama in either game with one time expiring, game winning three pointer and the other going into overtime with a near miss for T A&M to win.

Plus, the Purdue band can throw down the liquor.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back