March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

Yeah, that's what I saw. Maybe I should have said St. Mary's is going to hurt A LOT of brackets !

I only missed the Wisconsin game, had Va Tech winning. I had M. Tennessee over Minnesota, it is surprising how many people had them all! Good Job!

I wonder if there'll be a prize for the worst bracket? Maybe some Kenetrek house slippers!? If so, I'd have a new hope for walking away with a prize. :hump:

If only I hadn't have gone against Florida! Maybe went for one too many upsets...

Do not give up until you lose one of your final four. I picked 3 upsets that didn't happen. Until I lose 1 am the winner (fat chance]!

Yes! the commercials are better than the game.

Do not give up until you lose one of your final four. I picked 3 upsets that didn't happen. Until I lose 1 am the winner (fat chance]!

Yes! the commercials are better than the game.
I also don't get too bent until I start losing final four picks. Couple years back I was mired in the rear but picked the final four and the winner. Ended up tied for first and lost the tiebreaker. Kissed my sister.

I also don't get too bent until I start losing final four picks. Couple years back I was mired in the rear but picked the final four and the winner. Ended up tied for first and lost the tiebreaker. Kissed my sister.

So you're saying there's still a chance... :) Sitting on a 26 after the first round. Oh well, it was worth a shot for a wild guess on who to pick. Will be interesting to see just where I end up. My NASCAR league I don't do half bad. I just ran a fantasy Iditarod team and placed somewhere around 170 out of 1800 or more entries. Basketball I know NOTHING about. Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Take it all with a grain of salt. The fun is in watching everybody spaz about who is up one and who just crashed. In 4 weeks it's all done...and nobody is out a dime for playing.

Trash talk along the way is just icing on the cake, and should never be taken for anything but 'talkin'n some trash.

Last edited:
Take it all with a grain of salt. The fun is in watching everybody spaz about who is up one and who just crashed. In 4 weeks it's all done...and nobody is out a dime for playing.

Trash talk along the way is just icing on the cake, and should never be taken for anything but 'talkin'n some trash.

Exactly! And some good banter among a good group of guys is always good for your soul. Now to figure out if i need 11.5 or 12's.

Back