March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

Alrighty, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've NEVER filled out a B-Ball bracket before so we'll see how I do! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. Boots? Wishful thinking... :)

I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve and make things efficient :hump: so the shipping can be handled quickly when I win: Do Kenetreks sizes run pretty true? I wear an 11.5 in many boots, but take a 13 in my Lowas. Are they wide enough to fit a fat (well, they prefer to be called "big boned") foot?

Thanks to Kenetrek for the sponsorship of this tourney bracket!

Wow... had this thread been a bull elk during archery season - he would have pissed on me while I waited for a shot! Haha!

Thanks for the bracket setup and to Kennetrek for the offer. (Thanks for the pms regarding this thread as well. :D )

Just checked out some of the brackets. All I can say is that whoever wins is going to have a tight race. So many brackets, so close.

4 games down. We're starting to see some separation in the field. Only 143 of us currently tied for first place.

I moved my exercise bike into the den so I could keep track of the games and get some sweating in at the same time.fat-man-on-bikex.jpg

My perfect bracket has just ended due to a intentional foul with the lead in hand, good one Vandy...

Just as Vandy was choking the game away, I screen shoted the tourney bracket as somehow I was at the top of page one among 50 other first place holders. My hoped for goal is a first page finish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back