March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

When is the latest you can put it in your bracket?

Right now I have a 100x better chance at new boots than I do at drawing my MT Sheep tag.

Usually before the first game - which is Thursday around noon.

Thanks for setting this up! I figure after doing this year after year I'm bound to get one bracket that isn't total crap!

Go Heels!

I gave it a shot. I haven't watched any college basketball this year. Thought I might have a slim chance of winning, then I noticed 146 people had already entered. Oh well...

North Carolina class of '93 here. I've got Heels over Nova for vindication, 77-72. Duke chokes against Baylor. My wife and I met while working at Duke, she thinks that alone should make me a Duke fan. She'll never understands my contempt for the Blue Devils...

I'm in too. I have Gonzaga over Oregon in the final game. I just can't root for Duke no matter what.
I do have a question though. In the 2 requirements to win the prize it says "if you have a facbook account you must follow Kennetrk" but I don't do facebook so does that mean I can't win the prize?

Im in! I'm always tried and true, Maroon and White! Hail Mississippi State! However us being not so great as of late, come on Dukies and Wildcats!

And shoutout to Kenerek for sponsoring. Awesome boots and apparently awesome company.

Im in! I'm always tried and true, Maroon and White! Hail Mississippi State! However us being not so great as of late, come on Dukies and Wildcats!

And shoutout to Kenerek for sponsoring. Awesome boots and apparently awesome company.

Hail State!

I'm not on facebook, but I'll give 'em a follow on Instagram.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back