March Madness - Kenetrek Boots to the WINNER!

Thanks Jabber! Just created a yahoo account so i could play. Should be fun, as 11 other months out of the year, I forget basketball even exists. It's kind of fun playing brackets like this when you havent a clue about it.

Same. Just realized how out of it I am this year. Grad school is kicking my butt. I have no idea who the good teams are at all.

Thanks for getting a prize Big Fin! Thats awesome of Kennetrek. I dont have facebook or I'd follow them.

I'm in. Here's to the ACC and a Duke-Carolina final! I know Cornell2012 would like another shot at K.

I was court side in the student section for the game at Chapel Hill. It was a great game.

On an unrelated note, I can't believe nobody from the ACC or NCAA has done anything about Grayson Allen's on-court behavior. Duke's self-imposed indefinite (AKA 1 game) suspension doesn't count.

Grayson Allen's only problem is that he throws high elbows and kicks people. I am a Duke fan and Grayson is a superb basketball player, but I have to agree with the above post.

If he grows up, he will be great!

Let it be known to ALL. I follow the games exactly.... Zero ! The moment I fill out my bracket is the 1st time I even see who's playing.

With that said, here's a hard lesson I learned a long time ago.

In Any game, at Any time, on Any court, against Any team....Never underestimate the ACC.

Let it be known to ALL. I follow the games exactly.... Zero ! The moment I fill out my bracket is the 1st time I even see who's playing.

With that said, here's a hard lesson I learned a long time ago.

In Any game, at Any time, on Any court, against Any team....Never underestimate the ACC.

Especially with a fighter like Grayson Allen... Pun intended

I am in this is awesome. UNC vs DUKE with UNC winning it all. Lets get some new boots!

Yeah that irritated me and he is probably the top of the heap for my usually long list of hated players and the two ugly blue schools. But, K has them playing together like I didn't think was possible earlier this year. I'm sure that was incredible to be there. I have yet to make it to Cameron or the Dome, but hope to do both. Maybe when we get a coach I can get behind.

When is the latest you can put it in your bracket?

Right now I have a 100x better chance at new boots than I do at drawing my MT Sheep tag.

Filled mine out last night, it pains me but I picked kansas to win it all over duke by 1 76-75.

As a Kansas native and Kansas fan, it pleases me to see a Mizzo resident pick Kansas! But, It hurts me even more to pick another team besides Kansas to win it. I think Kansas is going to make it deep, but I can't see them beating Duke again. Duke has gotten way too hot lately for me to pick anyone else. I'd love to see Gonzaga become the first victim of a 16 seed though!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back