PEAX Equipment

March Madness - 2012

I need a scoring burst by both teams. Looks like I'll tie for first and lose the tie-breaker right now...

Wow, this the closest it has ever been. Northwoods PT needs to send me a PM.

Bummer Nick. Send me a PM with your shirt size. That close of a race deserves something to the guy who tied for first.

Open letter to all,
Northwoods PT was the better person today and deserves the win. I'll try harder next time.
and Big Fin is the mostest generousest!!

Thanks OYOA and hunt talk for having the NCAA bracket contest. Working full time as a Physical Therapist and having a 19 month old son unfortunately doesnt leave me much time to post on the forum. However, when i get a few minutes in between crazy patients being able to look at peoples pictures and read about hunting stories allows me to maintain my sainity, and keeps me pumped up for my Colorado archery hunts i try to go on each year.

AZ402 lets review the season. Arizona mildcats lose in the first round of the NIT to and eight seed and were beat in conference final by Tad Boyle coach of CU and former KU player. KU falls short in the National Championship game. I guess I can see why you are bitter.

AZ402 lets review the season. Arizona mildcats lose in the first round of the NIT to and eight seed and were beat in conference final by Tad Boyle coach of CU and former KU player. KU falls short in the National Championship game. I guess I can see why you are bitter.
The fact that you called him a Wildcat fan is the funniest part of your post.

I took a long shot at that, I was thinking has to be a Arizona fan because of location or mizzou fan by attitude. Either way, got to gig back for attacking my Jayhawks.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back