Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Hello. I’ve been on here for a bit but am posting for the first time. I appreciate all the information I have learned from BigFin and members of this community.

I am passionate about hunting, fishing, adventure, and the outdoors. Originally from PA but while growing up and while in the service (still on active duty) I’ve moved around a lot (PA, WV, AR, HI, MD, VA, Ok, SC, NC, FL) and have been able to live or visit a ton of great places across the country. I grew up freshwater fishing and hunting eastern whitetails/turkey/small game. Currently reside in NC and knowledgeable on saltwater fishing as well. I’ve done two general mule deer hunts in Utah on my own and a doe pronghorn hunt. I also self guided myself to two alligators while living in Florida. Truly blessed to have public land and the great opportunities that exist. I am starting to venture into reloading and will probably have some questions in the near future.

I’ll try to be value added, payback a portion of the knowledge I’ve gained, and share some of my expertise here as a member of this forum.

Ryan

Welcome
BB.jpg

Welcome GM and thank you for your service. Don't plan on saving any money by reloading haha, rarely happens.
I’ve learned that already!! Trying not to go too deep. Don’t shoot enough outside of work to make it worthwhile from a financial standpoint. Getting into it to build one specific load for my go to rifle that can’t be bought. Once I get it figured out may branch out.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back