Guess I should put out a bit more...

Michael in Kansas

At some point or another, I've hunted about anything you can hunt in Arkansas. Make frequent saltwater fishing trips to Florida. Been working up reloads for my Remington BDL 7mm Rem Mag and Bergara 30-06. The 7mm I have put into a glass bedded B&C stock and put in a Timney trigger. The Bergara also got glass. Both have Vortex scopes and Seekins pic rails for quick connect bi-pods. The 7mm is getting loaded with 160gr Accubonds (fine tuning the powder) and the '06 is getting 180gr Barnes TTSX with IMR 4350 (1/2 MOA @ 200yds). Also love archery hunting as well, but getting these two prepped for Colorado trip. Basically enjoy chatting about anything, and always open to learning something new. Professionally, I've been in healthcare for 25 yrs and 15 of that as an RN. Also a proud veteran Army 9yrs and AF 3yrs.

At some point or another, I've hunted about anything you can hunt in Arkansas. Make frequent saltwater fishing trips to Florida. Been working up reloads for my Remington BDL 7mm Rem Mag and Bergara 30-06. The 7mm I have put into a glass bedded B&C stock and put in a Timney trigger. The Bergara also got glass. Both have Vortex scopes and Seekins pic rails for quick connect bi-pods. The 7mm is getting loaded with 160gr Accubonds (fine tuning the powder) and the '06 is getting 180gr Barnes TTSX with IMR 4350 (1/2 MOA @ 200yds). Also love archery hunting as well, but getting these two prepped for Colorado trip. Basically enjoy chatting about anything, and always open to learning something new. Professionally, I've been in healthcare for 25 yrs and 15 of that as an RN. Also a proud veteran Army 9yrs and AF 3yrs.
Thank you for your service

LMAO! At first I saw some of the comments and thought, “what the hell”? Then I actually looked at what I wrote and had an “awww shee-it” moment. Guess I’ll have to be extra cognizant of what I type in here.

How many non-resident guys that go to Colorado take a shotgun with them in the event that they fill their tag early and come across a bunch of grouse? My wife, who will be joining, also wants to bring her fishing pole since there is a trout stream right next to our camp site.

How many non-resident guys that go to Colorado take a shotgun with them in the event that they fill their tag early and come across a bunch of grouse? My wife, who will be joining, also wants to bring her fishing pole since there is a trout stream right next to our camp site.

Take a .22 instead of a shotgun if you really want to take home the grouse...

Back