New member from NE PA

Two Trax

Good Day to all. I have been reading here for a while and decided to make it official. I am retired, been hunting for 55 years. Not a world wide hunter by any means but have taken elk in Colorado and Wyoming, caribou in Quebec, pigs in Florida and deer, black bear and turkey in my home state of PA. Struck out on moose in Newfoundland and Grizzly in Alaska.

I also enjoy fishing and have had a lifelong obsession with riding motorcycles. Enjoy traveling in the RV and seeing new places. Been married 43 years and have 2 German Shepherd dogs.

Looking forward to reading here on the forum and hpoefully be able to contribute some useful information now and again!

Good Day to all. I have been reading here for a while and decided to make it official. I am retired, been hunting for 55 years. Not a world wide hunter by any means but have taken elk in Colorado and Wyoming, caribou in Quebec, pigs in Florida and deer, black bear and turkey in my home state of PA. Struck out on moose in Newfoundland and Grizzly in Alaska.

I also enjoy fishing and have had a lifelong obsession with riding motorcycles. Enjoy traveling in the RV and seeing new places. Been married 43 years and have 2 German Shepherd dogs.

Looking forward to reading here on the forum and hpoefully be able to contribute some useful information now and again!
Welcome from the other side of the state.
getting to be a bunch of HT from PA.

Welcome from Mississippi

Welcome from NY. Also been reading a while and made it official as well. Glad to see others from the northeast, I was starting to feel like a fish outta water.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back